25~Snooper

Hermione stared after him. 

Was he angry at her? She hoped not. 

Ron took her hand in his. Her head shot up and she gave him a look. "What. Are you doing?" 

Ron dropped her hand and his ears turned flame red. "Sorry, 'Mione." 

"One: we broke up," Ron bit his lip. "and two: I never ever wanna hear you say Ally again." She gave him a grin he gladly returned. 

Together they walked all the way to the Gryffindor tower, with a few awkward tries from Ron to start a conversation. Like she was interested in Quidditch and the weather. 

The Fat Lady doomed up and smiled at them from her position in her frame. "Hello Alice!" She greeted Hermione happily. Obviously she had decided that she liked her ever since Severus had bought her to the common room that night and the Lady had developed some kind of creepy crush on him. 

She was a portrait, for Merlin's sake! 

Anyways, Hermione politely smiled at her and gave her the password. Just when she and Ron wanted to enter, McGonagall appeared out of nowhere and stopped them. Well, she stopped Ron. "Mister Weasley," she began, but then she saw Hermione. "Miss Brown." She nodded at them. 

Hermione and Ron exchanged looks.

 McGonagall looked at Ron. "Can I talk to you for a moment? I heard from professor Snape that you got lost, after curfew, and that he found you." 

Ron looked unsure. "Uhh, yeah sure." He smiled at Hermione. "Go ahead, I'll see you in a minute." 

Hermione slowly nodded and with one last suspicious look at McGonagall, she entered the common room. 

When Hermione left, McGonagall took Ron to a place where the Fat Lady couldn't hear them. "First of all, why did you get lost?" 

Ron swallowed nervously. He didn't like talking to teachers. "Uhmm, well I was searching for Alice-" 

"Why?" McGonagall interrupted him. 

Ron blinked. "Oh, well, she said that she was going to the library, but she wasn't there and she missed dinner, so me and Harry just looked for her through the castle and I got lost. That's it." 

McGonagall nodded to herself, taking in the information. "Right. Where exactly did Severus find you?" 

Ron awkwardly coughed. "Uhm. Well, somewhere in a dark place I've never been before. The..uhh..the floor was covered with carpet, cuz it felt really soft when I fell on it," 

McGonagall raised her eyebrow.

 "-you see, I fell over a stupid little table under a painting of a..uhm," Ron tapped his chin. "Ah! Under the painting of a crown, I believe..Well, I think it was a crown - there was no light there. Well, that's all I can remember. Oh, and it was a really long hallway," Ron finished. 

McGonagall looked pleased. "But why do you wanna know that? You could just have asked Snape, right?" Ron suddenly asked. 

McGonagall gave him a sharp look. "Professor Snape, and that's none of your concern, Mr. Weasley." 

Ron shrugged.

 "Sleep well." With that she turned around and left. 

Ron frowned. Even he thought that that had been a bit weird. He shrugged and entered the common room after he gave the Fat Lady the password and ignored her questions about McGonagall. 

Irritating gossip woman. 

Hermione immediately bombarded him with questions. ' "What did she want?" ' was the only one he fully heard.

 "Relax, Hermione. She only wanted to know where Snape had found me. I'm going to bed. See ya tomorrow." He smiled at her and left to go to his dorm. 

Hermione bit her lip and let the information sink in. 

She had to tell Severus. 

~

Love you guys!!!! Please comment!

Bonus picture nr. 2: Wicked

 2: Wicked