16~Naughty Harry

(A/N: FRED IS ALIFE!)

Harry slowly sat up in bed and looked around. It was very dark in the boys's dorm, totally black. He carefully stepped out of bed and put on his glasses. Everybody was sleeping. Not taking his eyes off Ron, who slept in the bed next to him, he pulled his invisibility cloak out of his bag. Without making a sound, he slipped out of the dorm. 

When he reached the common room, he pulled on his invisibility cloak. He softly pulled open the Fat Lady's portrait. When Harry was outside, he let out a breath he didn't knew he was holding.

 "Who's there?" The Fat Lady immediately asked with a panicked tone. Harry ignored her and started walking. 

"Lumos." 

He made sure he didn't made a sound while he walked to the dungeons. He turned around a corner and saw Snape's office. He fastened his pass. He stopped just before the door. 

Would Snape have installed some spells to lock the door? Probably. Maybe he would be lucky and Snape had forgot to re-install them. 

Just try Harry! His inner voice said. Right. 

He pulled the door, which surprisingly opened. 

He smirked. Smirking felt weird. But good, it felt soooo good. 

Little Snapie had forgot something! 

He stepped in and looked around. He saw a shelve with vials. He walked towards it. He studied the labels and smiled when he saw the potion he was searching for.

 'Polyjuice Potion.' 

He grabbed it and threw it up a few times before he put it in his pocket. With a satisfied grin he walked back to his dorm. 

Tonight was his lucky night.

***

The next morning Harry woke up smiling. He knew what he was going to do today, and that thought made him quite excited. He jumped out of bed. 

"Hawwy!" A sleepy Ron said. 

"Time to stand up!" Harry shouted, while putting on his clothes. 

Ron rubbed his eyes and yawned. "This is the first time in my life you actually wanna stand up." Harry smiled. "Yup." 

He left the dorm and sat down at a couch in the common room. Hermione wasn't there. Good sign. 

After fifteen minutes Ron came down, fully clothed. Quickly arriving after him, was Ginny. Harry smiled and walked to them. Ron opened his arms, ready for a hug, but Harry walked past him, to Ginny. He pulled her in a firm embrace and kissed her. 

Ron looked at his feet, trying to ignore the kissing couple. He still wasn't totally comfortable with Ginny kissing any boy, even if it was Harry. 

Ron coughed. 

Ginny and Harry broke apart, Harry blushing a bit. "Ready? Cause if you are, we can finally gonna eat something." Ron said. 

Ginny rolled her eyes and mumbled something to herself what sounded suspiciously much like "Always thinking of food," and "Pig". Harry smiled.

 Ron walked away. Harry and Ginny hurried after him. When Ron entered the Great Hall, Harry stopped in the middle of the door. Ginny turned around. "Harry? Coming?" She smiled sweet at him. Harry returned her smile. 

"Go ahead, I forgot something."

 Ginny nodded in understanding and sat down. 

Harry turned around. When he was sure everybody was in the Great Hall, with exception of Hermione, he run to the tapestry at the wall. He pushed it aside and grinned when he saw the two well-known red-haired Weasleys.

 "Hi Harry!" They said in union. 

"Hi. Is everything ready? Did it work with Hermione?" 

Fred and George grinned wide. "Of cooourse, Harry."

 Harry looked over his shoulder.

 "Good."