17~Lovely hair

Hermione walked through the corridors. 

She couldn't believe she had overslept! She! Hermione Granger! 

She sighed and fastened her pass.

 She hoped she wouldn't make a dramatic intro in the Great Hall. After all, she had never been late for anything in her whole life. 

She turned around a corner. Her thoughts wondered back to yesterday. Severus had told her she had a soulmate. She thought about what he had said. 'Sometimes soulmates can feel it if the other is in trouble.' She wondered if she could. But he had said it was very rare. 

Severus always acted so cool. How did he manage that? She flipped out when she heard she had a soulmate! 

He had so many qualities. His Legilimency skills were so much better then the from anyone else! She was curious who her soulmate was, of course. But she guessed she wouldn't know it soon. 

She sighed when she saw the doors of the Great Hall. But she didn't felt powder falling on top of her head, and she didn't saw the grinning faces of Fred and George, who were hiding around the corner. 

She took a deep breath and walked in. 

First everyone turned around. Then they stopped chatting and it grew silent. Then all the students started laughing. 

Hermione turned red. W-What? 

She looked at Harry and Ron. Harry did his best to not laugh, but had a mischief grin on his face. Ron's head was as red as his hair from laughing and Ginny just stared at Harry, as if she was trying to find out what was going on in his head. 

"Lovely hair!" Someone shouted. 

Many people snickered. 

She quickly sat down next to Harry. "Guys..What?" She stuttered.

 Ginny gave her a makeup mirror. Hermione gasped and clamped her hands to her mouth. Her hair was no longer orange, but green, and she had a mohawk! 

With wide eyes she looked at Harry. "Who..huh?" She stumbled. 

Harry couldn't control himself any longer and he burst out in a fit of laughter. Ginny watched Harry with a disapproving look. She looked so much like Mrs. Weasley that Hermione wondered why Harry didn't slump down in his chair. If anyone gave her that look, she would be scared to death! 

Harry shook with laughter. "I-I-I..-" He began to laugh again. He had caught everyone's attention with his laugh attacks. He chuckled a few times and then stopped. He still grinned, but with an guilty look on his face.

 "Harry.." Hermione said with a warning tone. 

"Sor-sorry 'Mione." He said, biting his lip.

 "Harry.. Are you suggesting..are you suggesting that you're the one who did this?" 

Harry looked at Ginny and swallowed when he saw the look on her face. "Well, yeah.." Hermione stood up and pulled out her wand. She raised her wand. 

Harry's eyes grew wide.

 "Solanum lycopersicum!" 

The Great Hall burst out in laughter. Hermione's spell had turned Harry's hair, face, and body red. He looked like a Weasley, but then much, much worser. 

More like an alien. 

Hermione smiled. Revenge felt good.

 "I wasn't alone!" Harry yelled. 

Hermione looked over to Ron. He raised his arms innocently in the air. "I didn't know this was gonna happen at all, 'Mione!" 

Ginny looked so aggressive with the whole situation Hermione just knew she didn't had anything to do with this. 

"Who, Harry? Who else?" Harry looked at the ground, then back to Hermione. "Fred and George." Ron smiled. 

"Go Fred and George!" Someone yelled. Some people laughed. 

First Fred, and then George's face appeared in the entrance of the Great Hall. "Did someone say my name?" They asked in unison.

 Everybody in the Hall ran to them. Since they had done that 'Weasley' in their fifth year and ruined everything Umbridge had created, everybody loved them. "Fred! Fred! George!" The whole Great Hall screamed. 

It was one big chaos. 

Harry tried to slip away but Hermione stopped him. "If you want your normal body back, you'll have to remove this-this thingy on my head!"

 Harry smirked. This was exactly what he wanted. "Of course, 'Mione." He stood up and took his wand. 

"Reversusque gallus." Hermione's mohawk disappeared and her old her grew back.

 Her bushy brown hair.

 Harry, Ron and Ginny's eyes grew wide. Hermione quickly changed it back to her orange hair. They all sighed. Lucky for them nobody had seen it. 

Hermione's hair was tangled in all directions and it looked terrible. Harry summoned a brush and began to brush Hermione's hair. "Au, Harry!" Harry smirked to himself. "That hurts!" 

"Sorry.." He quickly put one of Hermione's hairs in the vial with Polyjuice Potion. Hermione grabbed the brush out of his hands and began to brush her hair herself. When she was done, she removed the red color from his skin.

 "Am I forgiven?" Harry asked.

 "Well, yes. But don't do something like this ever again. Do you understand me?" Harry just nodded. 

He would be really in trouble if Hermione discovered what he was going to do soon.