2~Astoria

Chapter two Astoria

Hermione walked as fast as she could. She didn't want to be late for class. She hurried at the stairs and saw the door with Professor McGonagall standing in the middle. "Miss Brown!" She exclaimed. "There you are!"

 Just when Hermione wanted to step to the door, her stair turned away. Now she was at an other floor. Hermione looked around. She had never been here before. She didn't see anyone. 

"Miss Brown?" She heard McGonagall searching for her. She turned around and saw McGonagall staring at her. "Come, and hurry!" Hermione followed professor McGonagall, looking over her shoulder at the mysterious floor. 

Finally, Hermione reached Transfiguration. She sat down next to a girl of Ravenclaw; all the other chairs were already occupied. She saw Harry and Ron sitting together, they both had an questioning look on their faces. "Later," Hermione whispered. 

"We are complete now, so I will start the lesson." McGonagall said. 

Hermione slumped down in her chair. She was broken. She did not really heard professor McGonagall. Until a hand, waving for her eyes, waked her up. "W-what?'" she murmured. 

"I asked you what the difference is between a ban spell and a somming spell." McGonagall looked worried at her. "Is there something wrong, Miss Brown?" 

"No I'm just very tired today." Hermione explained. That was kind of true. She was tired of running around the whole castle. But now she just realized that if Snape would tell to someone that she's Hermione, she would have to build a whole new life up, again. But he had said he wouldn't tell it to anyone. She sighed. 

"Are you sure you're okay?" McGonagall sounded worried. 

"Yes, I'm fine." Hermione smiled at her.

 "Fine then." McGonagall walked away from Hermione and asked her question to a girl from Ravenclaw. 

Hermione closed her eyes. She knew Snape was very clever, but still. What if he would tell it to someone? Then Hermione was waked from her thoughts by the girl who was sitting next to her. "Hellooo. It's your turn,"the girl said. 

"For what?" Hermione asked. 

The girl sighed. "We have to ban this pillow. And it's your turn." 

Hermione looked at the girl. She had black, waving hair until her middle. She was wearing a sweet, orange top with a short pair of trousers. Around her neck hang a beautiful necklace, which had all the colors of the rainbow. She looked nice.

 "O, okay." Hermione said. She banned the pillow with a swipe of her wand and sat down again. 

The girl's mouth hang open. "Wow, you're good at this." 

Hermione smirked. "Yeah, I did this before." 

The girl's eyes widened. "Really?" The Ravenclaw also had beautiful eyes. They were purple, with little sparkles in it. 

Just when Hermione understood that that hadn't been smart of her to say that, McGonagall clapped her hands and took everyone's attention. "Everyone, give your pillow to me." 

Someone tried to ban his pillow to Professor McGonagall, but it landed at her desk and broke a glass. "I said give it to me, Mister Clinc,"McGonagall said. The boy blushed. Some people were laughing. Hermione smiled to. "If I have everyone's pillow, you may leave the class." The last ones gave their pillow to McGonagall and everyone left the room. 

The girl who was sitting next to Hermione walked to Hermione. "By the way, my name is Astoria. Astoria Greengrass. You may know my sister, Daphne? She's that popular girl in Slytherin." 

Hermione smiled. "Yeah I know her! She's quite pretty, isn't she?" 

Astoria chuckled. "Yes. Did you know that my sister got angry when I didn't get into Slytherin? But my dad always said that he thought I was going to be in Ravenclaw, so... Guess he was right." 

She smiled. "My parents were..muggles." 

Astoria raised her eyebrow. "Really? How fascinating!" 

Hermione smiled, happy that she didn't care about blood statuses. "My name is Alice Brown." 

"What class do you have now?" Astoria asked smiling.

 "Herbology" Hermione answered. 

"I have Care of Magical Creatures, so I can walk with you, if you don't mind." Astoria shyly smiled at Hermione. Hermione looked apologetic at Harry and Ron. They nodded. "Sure." Hermione said to Astoria.

 The girl's smile widened when Hermione said that. "Let's go then!" Her enthusiasm was contagious. Together they walked outside the castle until their paths separated. "Bye!" Astoria waved to Hermione and was gone. 

Hermione smiled. Now she had a new friend. 

She stepped into Herbology and sighed annoyed.