18~About tomatoes and shrugs

After breakfast the biggest part of the Gryffindors had Transfiguration class, including Harry and Ron. 

McGonagall walked in and sat down at her desk. She looked around the classroom and nodded when she saw the class was complete. "Who can tell me what solanum licopersicum means?" she asked, smirking wide. 

Hermione's hand shot up in the air. 

"Yes, Miss Brown?" 

Hermione looked triumphantly at the other students, especially Harry. "It's Latin for tomato, professor."

 McGonagall nodded in approval. "Correct." She turned back to the class. 

Harry was blushing furiously: everybody was smirking and snickering at him. 

"I believe you all saw what the result is if you use it as a spell. Who can tell me-" 

Everybody's hand shot up in the air. 

"Yes, Mister Finnigan?"

 "It turns the opponent's skin into a bright shade of red. It's normally used as a spell for humiliation or revenge." 

"Excellent! Five points to Gryffindor. Now-Yes, Miss Laddal?"

 'Miss Laddal' smirked. "I wasn't there when it happened. I was ill."  

McGonagall tried, I repeat, tried, to hide her smirk, which was so big it almost fell off her face. 

"Aw, well then I guess we'll have to demonstrate it then. Miss Brown, if you please?" 

Hermione smirked at Harry, who swallowed hard. She raised her wand. "Solanum lycopersicum!" The whole classroom began to laugh, even McGonagall. Her eyes twinkled if possible more then Dumbledore's eyes ones did. 

When it finally grew quiet Hermione turned Harry's skin back to normal. "That, Miss Brown, was a perfect demonstration. Twenty-five points to Gryffindor." 

Gryffindor cheered. 

Hermione smiled. This was an interesting lesson. The class continued to go about the side-effects of the spell and about the spell to get the opponent's skin color back to normal. When the bell rang, the students flowed one by one out the room.

 It was lunch time, so Harry, Ron and Hermione headed towards the Great Hall. They sat down at the Gryffindor table and began to eat. Everybody in the Great Hall stared and pointed at Harry and/or Hermione. 

"Just ignore them." Ron said. He stuffed a whole piece of pie in his mouth. Hermione wrinkled her nose. 

It was then that she felt a pair of eyes burning into her head. She turned around and saw Severus looking at her. Immediately she heard his voice in her head once again.

 'What was that all about with you and your amazing mohawk? ' 

She sighed. Harry stared oddly at her.

 'Harry, Fred and George's amazing idea. But I made them pay..' 

She smirked. Another weird look from Harry, and Ginny now as well. 

'That's my girl.' 

Hermione blushed. Was she his girl? It didn't sound wrong in her ears. Besides, they were friends.

 Kind of the whole Gryffindor table stared now at her.

 Even Ron had stopped eating. 

"What?" She snapped. Everybody quickly looked away. 

They loved their nose and liked to keep them heal. 

'I turned Harry's skin red. He looked like an alien. Fred and George I will get later.' 

Severus smirked, which cost him a strange look from McGonagall. He rolled his eyes at McGonagall, which looked so funny, Hermione began to laugh. 

The Ravenclaw table now also stared at her. 

Hermione couldn't stop. She just couldn't. Severus! Severus for Merlin's sake rolled his eyes! At McGonagall! It was just too funny. 

Harry began to chuckle. Soon he got an red head from trying to hold in his laugh. Then he exploded. Hermione had never heard Harry laugh so hard. She tried while laughing to ask why he was laughing.

 He just waved his hands and pointed at Snape. Hundreds of eyes turned to him. He innocently shrugged, to what all the students began to laugh. 

Trelawney spilled out her food and professor Sprout's hat fell of her head. Hagrid began to laugh and soon Hogwarts thrilled on his grounds. It made more sound then Fred and George's firework attack on Umbridge. 

This was absolutely the best day ever. 

Thank you all sooooo much for reading and voting!! I can't believe we've hit the 2.2 k!!!!!!! UNBELIEVABLE. Thank you all soo much and I hoped you enjoyed this chapter😊😘

Thanks to everyone who voted, read, or commented ❤️⚡️

Special thanks to ChrissiGlasi, Alex379, and ChelseySharpWise. 

They supported me to go on. Like forever. 😂❤️🙈😘