I need to leave.

The voices rose up again, a deafening cry that didn't go away when I pressed my hands over my ears, and my vision was slowly turning red, every fiber in my being chanting with unrest, craving blood.

'What are you waiting around for?'

'Useless. You're useless.'

'Bitch boy! Get off your fucking ass-!'

"Alright!" With a huff I got off the couch, grabbing my crowbar and heading for the door.

"A-aren't you gonna tell Rose goodbye?"

"Fuck off!'' I growled, slamming the door behind me and as if on cue, Hoody was by my side.

He was silent as we walked.

In our endless mission of reaping souls, we could always find enjoyment. They say you should choose a job you love, and you'll never have to work a day in your life. I'd say I love my job more than just about anyone else. There's nothing I loved more than defiling what I deemed useless—and most people are just that, useless wastes of valuable oxygen.

Brian needed no explanation. Someone, somewhere out there was about to die at our hands tonight and I took comfort in that.

The Cabin was well lit, music blaring from unseen speakers as I watched from my perch in a tree beside the big glass windows that shed light out onto the flower garden. Inside, the teens were making themselves comfortable, a certain blonde couple making me almost nauseous as I watched them grind against each other into the large L-shaped couch.

The others were acting oblivious to them, however.

I'd counted seven so far.

I already sent Hoody to find the fuse box and if it worked the way I was thinking, they would send their bravest to investigate when the power goes out.

But this wasn't our first rodeo.

As soon as they stepped foot outside they'd be at our mercy—and as good as dead.

This cabin full of teens would become our little playground for the next couple of hours.

How promising.

Someone from inside caught my eye and I watched her with an unwavering gaze while she stood in the far corner of the room, hugging her own arms and looking around her with wide brown eyes. I hadn't seen her before so my count was now up to eight.

Her thick, curly hair was caught in two puffs, a few stray curls framing her babyish face as she looked around nervously.

"Everyone else is having fun," I muttered to myself, "You should too, little bird. It'll be your last chance to."

I was already growing excited at the thought.

She was pretty ordinary for the most part, her skin a light hazelnut and her figure small and dainty, but her lips were plump and had a natural pucker to them that was filling my head with ideas. Maybe before I killed her I could make her scream especially loud with that mouth of hers—just for me.

Shaking my head to discard the thought, I watched the happenings for another handful of minutes, wondering where the hell Hoody was and why the power was still on.

The entire group was now gathering in the living room, making a circle on the floor before a bottle was placed in the middle.

Pinching the bridge of my nose in annoyance I continued to watch as the bottle was spun, stopping on a random ginger haired girl who was giggling as she removed her top, being left in a black pushup bra that did very little for her nonexistent tits, and I used the knife to clink against my teeth.