We left the dorm and then just began to walk along the sidewalk.

"So why are we walking around campus at 9:00 at night?" He asked me.

"I just needed fresh air." I sighed.

"Are we on speaking terms again?" He smirked.

"No, but I don't have the energy to ignore you right now."

He chuckled.

"Your father called me earlier."

"Yeah?"

"He asked how you were doing."

"What did you tell him?"

"That I wouldn't know because you weren't speaking to me. I said you seemed upset and sad but I didn't have the answers he wanted."

"And you're not getting any."

"I'm not asking."

I could hear music in the distance.

"Maybe you should call him." Harry continued.

"Why? So he could ignore my call again? No thanks. It's bad enough my boyfriend doesn't answer my calls, now my parents ignore me."

"Your father is the president and your mom is the first lady, they're not going to answer every phone call they get."

"I'm their child they should answer whenever I call. What if it was an emergency?"

"Then that's why i'm here."

"Well yay for me."

Harry groaned.

"Jesus, Emma why don't you understand that it's my job to make sure no one harms you?!"

"Because you've given me no reason to trust you, and I can't expect you to protect me if I can't trust you."

He rolled his eyes.

We continued to walk along the sidewalk, getting closer to the houses for the sororities and fraternities where the music was coming from.

Cars started to grow closer together and the music got louder, and we stumbled upon the party as we passed by the Pi Beta house.

College kids were everywhere, partying since it was Friday night.

Looking to my right I saw a familiar face but then froze as I saw the hand that belonged to that persons face place itself on a girls cheek and move in to kiss her.

There was my boyfriend, kissing another girl.

Harry had stopped walking too and had obviously seen what I had because I could feel him tense next to me.

I stared straight ahead as I watched Travis make out with this other girl.

Some guy with a beer in his hand then placed his free hand on Travis' shoulder, him looking up and then in my direction as the guy pointed at me.

24/7 [h.s.]जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें