Donuts and Twister

I left my room and joined everyone in the living room. I had told everyone to change into clothes they could get stained, preferably white clothes to make it a little more fun. Apparently everyone had decided on the same outfit; a white shirt and light grey sweatpants. Nat and I wore white v-necks and light grey yoga pants. No one wore shoes.

"What are we doing?" Tony asked.

"Well, right now we are all going up to the art room." I said.

"There's an art room?" Ryan asked.

"Yep." I nodded.

I grabbed one of the five boxes of donuts, each filled with twelve, and headed for the elevator. Everyone else did the same, except for Nat, who had Twister in her hands. Abby joined us in the elevator, and we went up.

We all went into the art room and set the donuts onto a table Steve and I had brought in.

"First, we'll eat some donuts. Then, Twister." I smiled.

We all grabbed a donut and sat down on the floor, eating and laughing when Bruce told us how hard it was to keep Tony from eating a box of donuts on their way back.

When I was done, I stood up and took out the Twister mat. I unfolded it and shook it out, then laid it on the ground. I pulled the roll of scotch tape out of Steve's pocket and made sure to tape down each corner of the pad so that it wouldn't get bunched up while we played.

"Ryan, did you get everything on the list?" I asked.

"Yep. It's all in your room by your bed." Ryan replied.

"Perfect."

I went down to my room and found the bag of things right where Ryan said they were. I grabbed the heavy bag using my strength to make it not as heavy. The elevator went up and dinged as the doors opened. I went into the art room and set the bag beside the Twister mat.

"What's in the bag?" Clint asked, standing behind me.

"Things that will make this Twister game a bit more exciting." I replied with a big smile on my face.

I started to pull everything out, making sure everything was there. Four large jugs of four different colors of paint; red, blue, yellow and green, and four stirring sticks for the paint.

"Help me stir the paint?" I asked Clint.

He nodded and grabbed the blue paint and a stirring stick, opened the jug, and started stirring. I opened the green and started to stir. Steve sat beside us and stirred the yellow paint, and Nat grabbed the red and began stirring.

Once the paint was stirred, I stood up with my jug and started pouring paint onto the green circles on the Twister mat, covering the centers of the spots. Nat, Clint and Steve followed suit, pouring their jugs on the right colors. The jugs of paint were still 3/4ths of the way full when we were done, so we set them aside.

"So, who's playing first?" I asked, looking at everyone.

"I'll read the spinner." Bruce offered.

"I'll play the first game." Steve said with a smile.

"Me too." Tony added.

"You are playing the first round as well, Alexx. This was your idea." Nat commented.

"Anyone else?" I asked.

"I want to watch." Clint said.

"Me too." Ryan said.

"I will watch as well." Nat said, sitting down.

"Okay, let's start." I smiled.

"Alexx, you're first." Bruce said, then he flicked the spinner.

***

"Left foot, green." Bruce read from the spinner.

"I got this," I said, reaching my leg through Steve's to reach the green circle. "I got this," I repeated, shifting my weight slightly to avoid tangling myself with Tony. I was concentrating hard and couldn't help it when my wings unfolded. They were large, so I made sure they were at least half folded and out of the way.

"Watch the hands," Tony joked as I pushed against him.

"Shut up, Stark. I'm about to beat you at Twis -- " but before I could finish my sentence, my leg slipped out from under me, and the three of us collapsed into a giggling mess onto the paint covered Twister mat.

Nat, Clint, Bruce, Thor and Ryan joined in the laughter and Abby hopped around, yipping. She had paint on her fur from it splashing out when we fell.

We got untangled and stood up, paint dripping from our clothes. We were colorful messes, our clothes definitely stained. 

"This was a great idea." Nat giggled.

"And now this room isn't so boring." I replied with a smile as I looked around.

Red, blue, green and yellow footprints were all over the floor. Paint splatters were on the walls and the occasional on the ceiling. 

Nat, Ryan, Clint and Thor, it's your turn again." Tony said.

"Are you sure you don't want to play, Bruce?" I asked.

"I'm sure." Bruce smiled.

"Okay, but just because you aren't playing doesn't mean you're safe from the paint." I smiled mischievously.

"What does that mean?" Bruce asked.

"I think it's time for a paint fight!" I exclaimed.

I grabbed a handful of the thick blue liquid on the Twister mat, aimed and threw it right at Bruce's chest. It hit him with a splat, his white shirt no longer all white.

Everyone looked between us, not sure how Bruce would react. He put the spinner down, calmly walked to the mat, got a handful of yellow paint, and quickly launched it toward me. I ducked, the paint barely missing me. I turned around and watched as it splattered against Nat's chest. We all looked between them, wondering how she would react. Tony covered his mouth as he tried unsuccessfully to stifle a laugh. Nat grabbed a handful of red paint and smacked it onto Tony's cheek. Soon, one of the largest paint wars started.

I grabbed some green paint and snuck up on Steve, who was trying to nail Clint with red paint. I stood behind him, tapped his shoulder, and when he turned around, I cupped both of my paint covered hands on his cheeks, covering his face with green paint. Steve gasped and I giggled as I ran away.

Steve was quickly on me, tackling me to the ground. He pinned me down, got a handful of yellow paint, and smeared it all over my face. I gasped and tried to grab Steve, but he got up and ran.

I jumped up and ran after him, jumping onto his back and laughed as we were pelted by everyone else. After an hour, we were all laying on the ground, laughing and covered head to toe in paint. Even my wings were covered in it. Abby panted beside me, her body also covered in paint. 

"This room has never looked better." Tony smiled.

I looked around. He was right. Splotches of paint decorated the walls, floor and ceiling. The room was no longer bright white. I smiled happily, knowing that Tony liked the room now. 

"I want another donut." Tony said.

Everyone laughed.