SHIELD Headquarters

Steve went to Fury's office after dropping me off at the infirmary. He said I should get my cut checked, even though it was only an inch long.

I placed my weapons and holsters on a table, knowing they'd just get in the way. I unzipped my suit and tied the sleeves around my waist like you would a jacket. Underneath the suit, I wore a form fitting tank top and yoga pants.

The nurse quickly and expertly cleaned up the area, sewed it up and bandaged it.

"All done. You're good to go." the nurse informed as she cleaned up the supplies she used.

I smiled. "Thanks."

I began to pull my suit back up, but the nurse stopped me. "You should leave it uncovered. The tight sleeves will hurt it and mess with the stitches."

I nodded. "Good to know. I should have my suit fixed anyways. And I'll have someone come for my weapons. Thanks again." I waved goodbye as I began to leave the infirmary.

The nurse stopped me again. "Come back in a few days and I'll take the stitches out and make sure it's healed properly."

"Alright. See you in a few days then." I smiled.

The nurse went back to the infirmary. I decided I wanted to get some energy out. The training area wasn't too far from the infirmary. My arm felt fine, except for the occasional sting. I didn't bother changing into training gear. My suit was just fine.

I went straight for the training dummies. I moved five of them into a circle, surrounding me. Because I had decided it'd be best to not use my arm in case I'd accidentally rip out the stitches, I began to practice my kicks. I kicked a dummy square in the chest, the next in the jaw, and another in the side. Jumping up, I split kicked the last two at the same time, knocking them down with the rest. When I landed back on the ground, I began to telekinetically put the dummies back.

"That was pretty cool."

I spun around and found Steve watching me. He was no longer in his Captain America suit. Now he was wearing a white t-shirt, dark jeans and a black jacket, his shield on his back.

I smiled. "You carry that thing everywhere?" Steve shrugged. "Where are we going?" I asked.

"It's a surprise." Steve replied. He spun on his heel and walked toward the door. I ran to catch up with him. Steve looked me up and down. "But first, you have to change."