Operation Funtime

As soon as I left my room, I activated my Sight, one of the newer abilities I had received. It allowed me to see people's energy, or auras. It was pretty useful.

Using my Sight, I found six different, beautiful auras in the living room; Tony: vibrant red, Nat: a shining silver, Clint: a soft purple, Ryan: a magnificent orange, Thor: a bright yellow, and Abby: a beautiful, soft white.

I looked toward Steve and Bruce as the walked out of my room. Bruce's aura was a soft green, and Steve's was a soft baby blue.

I quickly turned off my Sight and smiled.

"What happened to your eyes?" Steve asked. 

"What do you mean?" 

"It looked like a galaxy was in them."

"Oh, I have a special sight that allows me to see a kind of aura around people. Everyone has a different one. When I use my Sight, my eyes do that." I explained, and Steve nodded.

Steve, Bruce and I walked into the living room. Nat, Clint, Tony, Thor and Ryan shot out of their seats and ran to me. They all wrapped their arms around me, hugging me tight. So tight, in fact, that I couldn't breathe.

"Can't...breathe..." I choked. They all let go and stepped back, giving me space. I gasped and my lungs were once again full of air. 

"I am so glad you're all right!" Nat exclaimed.

"I thought you were dead." Ryan said.

"I was only out for two days. I needed to recharge." I replied.

"I still missed you." Clint commented.

"I missed you most!" Tony exclaimed. 

"I missed you too, guys. In fact, I missed you all so much, that I came up with something fun to do." I smiled.

"What is it?" Ryan asked.

I jumped up onto the arm of the couch, my arms and wings out wide. "Donuts and twister!" I exclaimed. I pointed to Nat. "You, Thor and Clint get Twister. I know for sure that no one owns it." Nat, Clint and Thor nodded. I pointed at Tony and Bruce. "You two will get the donuts. Lots and lots of them. Bruce, make sure Tony doesn't eat any." Bruce nodded and Tony began to pout. "Let's do this!"

Tony, Bruce, Thor, Nat and Clint all left to get their items, and I pulled Ryan to the side. "Ryan, I need you to get the four things on this list." I quickly scribbled down the list and handed the paper to him.

"Yes, ma'am." Ryan replied with a mock salute. He quickly left.

Abby yipped happily, her tail wagging from all the excitement. 

"What are we going to do?" Steve asked.

"We are going to get ready."