Pepper Potts

A/N: Comment and enjoy!

Abby ran around my room as I got dressed. Today I decided to wear something simple; a white v-neck and light blue yoga pants. I still wore my black watch, necklace, bracelet and ring no matter what. I loved them. And I now wore two bracelets, one of them being Tony's tracking bracelet.

Abby followed me as I walked into the kitchen, combing my fingers through my hair to make it look a little better. It was almost always in a messy state, but a cute messy.

"Want some coffee, Alexx?" Tony offered.

"No thanks. I'll have a root beer." I opened the fridge and pulled out a root beer, opened it, then took a sip.

I wasn't much of a coffee person. I was already quite the energetic person, and coffee just made it worse. Plus, I didn't really like the taste, but the smell was comforting.

I sat at the counter and drank root beer while I poured dog food into Abby's bowl with my mind. At first, it freaked her out, but she became used to it and sometimes enjoyed it, watching as I made things float around.

Thor entered the kitchen and froze when he saw me, briefly looking at the floating dog food. I put the can of soda and the dog food down and stood up.

He wasn't wearing his armor; just dark sweatpants and a t-shirt. His hammer was nowhere to be found, but I knew he'd be able to summon it if he needed to.

"Hey, Thor." I waved awkwardly.

"Hello, Lady Alexx."

I rubbed the back of my neck, feeling more and more awkward with every second. "Sorry. A-About yesterday. Did Steve tell you..."

I didn't know what to say. Did Steve tell you I always acted like an animal when someone touched me? Did Steve tell you that I had no physical contact from anyone other than Ryan and himself, that I'd kill anyone who wasn't Ryan or Steve?

"Yes. Steve told me what he thought I needed to know." Thor nodded.

I nodded and teetered from my heels to my toes. I took a step toward Thor, and I could see he wanted to step back, but he didn't. 

"No hard feelings?" I asked, offering my hand.

Thor took it hesitantly, then we shook when he realized I didn't want to hurt him. "No hard feelings."

I smiled and hesitantly wrapped my arms around him. His body tensed and mine did the same in response. He relaxed a bit, then hugged me back.

After a few seconds, I stepped back. Tony walked behind me and poked one of my wings, causing me to spread them both in a panic.

"Damn it, Tony. I though I told you not to do that!" I exclaimed, folding my wings so I could turn around and smack Tony without knocking anyone out.

Tony laughed and I punched his arm, knocking him over. His coffee flew into the air, and I raised my hand to the mug, catching it and the liquid with my mind. I set the mug on the counter, then dropped the liquid inside.

"You are a powerful sorceress, Lady Alexx." Thor commented, his eyes wide. 

"Oh, that? That was nothing." I smiled shyly at his compliment.

"You remind me of my brother." Thor smiled sadly.

"You mean Loki?" I asked.

"Yes, how did you know?" 

"I've read about you guys." I smiled.

A woman walked into the kitchen behind Thor. She was pretty, her strawberry blonde hair pulled into a bun, her outfit very business like. She looked at me questioningly, her eyes scanning me and then Abby, who was busy gobbling down her food by my stool.

She opened her mouth to say something, but I stopped her. "Yes, yes, yes, no no, and yes." I casually took a sip of root beer.

"Excuse me?" the woman asked.

"Sorry. Umm, yes, I am the new Avenger, yes, I am going to wear this all day, yes, she is my dog, no, she is not going to potty anywhere, no, root beer is not all I'm having for breakfast, and yes, I always drink with my pinky out." I smiled innocently.

The woman's mouth fell open and she stared at me. "How-"

"How did I know you were thinking all of that? I don't know. I think I might have developed telepathy. Bruce, add that to my list, would you?" I asked, looking at Bruce, who had just entered the kitchen.

He silently drank from a mug filled with coffee. Tony grabbed his mug and sat next to Bruce at the counter. "Yes, Alexx."

I turned back to the woman, scanning her. "Ah, Pepper Potts, the CEO of Stark Industries and Tony's girlfriend?"

"Y-Yes. That's me." she stuttered.

"Sorry. I seem to have been developing abilities more recently now. It's odd." I gasped and turned to Clint, who just entered the room. "Clint, do you think I'll become the Avatar? I can already wield fire. What's next?"

"Ha, I hope not. You have too many powers already." Clint yawned.

I turned back to Pepper. "Hello. I am Alexx Summers. And, I was kidding. I don't have telepathy."

"Then, how did you know what I was thinking?" she asked.

"The way you looked at me, I could just read it from your body language and your emotions. I may not have telepathy, but my abilities sometimes make me feel like I do."

Pepper nodded, understanding. I finished my root beer and tossed it toward the garbage can, missing by half an inch. I picked it up and put it in the garbage with my mind and left the room, Abby on my heels. I popped my head back in, quickly saying "It was nice meeting you." so that I wouldn't seem rude.

Abby and I got to Steve's room and we looked around. Steve wasn't in there.

"JARVIS, where is Steve?" I asked.

"He is in the gym." JARVIS replied.

"Gracias."

I picked Abby up and went to the elevator. We went down to the gym, Steve's grunts reaching my ears before I got to the doors. I put Abby down and she ran into the gym, yipping toward Steve.

"You okay, Steve-o?" I asked, walking toward him.

Steve lift the dumbbell off his chest and grunted. I stood by his head, ready to spot him, even though he wouldn't need it. He let it sink down to his chest, then lifted it again, and I grabbed it, putting it in the hooks. Steve sat up and I passed him a towel, sitting next to him on the bench.

"Are you okay?" I asked again.

"Yeah. Are you okay?" Steve panted.

"I'm good. I was wondering if you wanted to go for a walk and get some breakfast?"

Steve wiped the back of his neck with the towel and nodded. "That sounds great."

I stood up and offered my hand to Steve. He took it and I pulled him to his feet. I wrapped my arm around his waist and leaned against him as we walked. Steve wrapped his arm around my shoulders and held me close.

"Let's get you in the shower before we go." I chuckled.

"Agreed."