The Art Room

A/N: What do you guys think is going on with Alexx? Why is she so chipper after going through hell only two days before? 

Let me know what you think! 

"Hey, JARVIS?"

"Yes, Miss Summers?" JARVIS asked.

"Is there a room that we can dirty up a bit?" I asked.

JARVIS was quiet for a bit. "There is an art room two floors up. Would that work?"

"Perfect. Thanks, JARVIS!"

I grabbed Steve's hand and pulled him to the elevator, Abby right behind us. We went up and wandered around until we found the art room.

I walked in and gasped. The room was big, about as big as my room. The walls were a blinding white and nothing was on them. Everything we did echoed in the room, it was so empty.

"This room needs a major makeover." I said.

"Mr. Stark has never used this room." JARVIS replied.

"Then why does he have it?"

"He was asked to build it."

"By who?"

"They'd rather stay anonymous."

"I understand. Will you let us know when the others arrive?" I asked.

"Of course." JARVIS replied.

"How are we going to get ready?" Steve asked, looking around.

"Well, I thought we'd need to put up tarps or something, but this room is so boring, I think we'll just let it get messy." I replied, heading toward the door.

"Messy how?"

"You'll see."

Steve grabbed my shoulder, stopping me. "Alexx, are you okay?"

I looked at him. "I'm fine. Why do you ask?"

"Two days ago you fought so hard and almost died to save Lily's life, and now here you are, talking about donuts and Twister, as if none of it ever happened." He looks at me, worried. "Are you alright?"

I sighed. "Steve, I'm fine. I had two days of rest, I'm completely fine. Now let's get ready before they get back." 

Steve let go of me and I left the room, he and Abby close behind.