Expiration dates

Hello my kind peeps, I got this from a tumblr post.

Not much to say really just
Here we go, hope you like it, probs not
______________________

In the mindscape we can see multiple personalities, we can see pranks, misleading compliment, random facts, love, and so much more. However our story features a more "darker" type of emotion.

Anxiety.

Anxiety is a special trait with special needs, although no one seems to care for him, it is difficult for him to cope with his daily life. So he hid himself barely even there, unnoticed, unloved, unwanted. At least that's what he knows and im afraid that it is near the truth.

Anxiety has a special "talent" that no one else has,

death.

He himself knows the time and date of the death of all personalities, and in fear of upsetting anyone he kept this a secret.

There is one flaw of this skill.

He didn't know when was his.

But I do

Its soon
________________________

Our story starts in the morning, the lesser personalities sitting with each other while the more important ones are in a different table.

Patton,the moral side was making breakfast for the main personalities and the children, while logan handled the rest of the team.

From Pattons' perceptive everyone was there except the person he wanted to be with the most,his dark strange son wasn't present in the table.

Why wasn't he there? Was he hurt? Where was he? Is he alright? Is he hungry? Is he still alive?

These questions gather in pattons' mind, he was upset, no he was more than upset he was heartbroken he didn't want his son to desert themself. However there is nothing he can do about it.

He finished quickly and excused himself leaving behind a concerned bunch.

He quickly ran upstairs tears forming in his eyes just by the thoughts he has. Then he stopped in front of a black door, turning the knob but it still wont open.

He knocked a little softly, calling anxiety.

No response

He knocked a little louder,hoping he was just still asleep.

Still no response

He was afraid he started banging on the door, calling out anxiety's name, barely below a scream.

Until finally, the door opened, revealing a dark trait, he looks so broken and desperate for help.

"Are you alright anxiety, do you want some breakfast kiddo?" Patton said trying to hide his tears and disbelief.