cuts(prinxiety) redo

I don't know who drew this but wow it's amazing. Sorry I couldn't credit the artist.

Please read the a/n before the story
(if it's alright with you)
Okay so I'm updating once again well not really but same stuff as usual sorry for my mistakes im sorry for the cringe and I'm sorry for bothering you with this trash. I usually come up with these ideas at 12 to 4 am because of insomnia, memes, and basically the internet which is one of the reasons why it's so bad, other than I'm just stupid.

Also one of the reasons why I hated the last one it's because yeah the flow was wierd it's because I wrote it down like a script. You know like a movie with fancy effects and facial expressions that helps you understand it. So that's why I'm rewriting it with more detail so I hope you understand (it will still suck though). Well anyways enough ranting.

Let's get to the story.

Anxiety's POV
Screaming, yelling, blood, tears, darkness, death, hatred, pain. The list goes on and on, I have been getting less sleep lately due to these "nightmares" of mine

It's all because of me it's all my fault. Thomas was happy and confident then I had to go walk in and ruin everything.

The memory of what had happened makes anxiety want to disappear.
(did that make sense at all? IDK)

Flashback to what happened
Thomas was deciding wether to press send or not, he was liking a certain someone for a while now but Thomas never did have the courage to ask him out

(*cough*jon*cough*)    

Thomas puts his hand down and thinks, "is it really worth it ?". He called on his personalities for advice.

All popped in the room. "Thomas what seems to be bothering you?" The fanciful side spoke up. "Well I um really like Jo-Ah s-someone a-a friend of m-mine." Thomas stuttered out clearly embarrassed. Logic was just about to say something but was interrupted by morality's squealing"aaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh!, It's Jon isn't it squuuueeeee I ship it!!!!!!!"

Thomas was so embarrassed but he managed to give out a small nod causing morality to fanboy some more shaking logic which clearly annoyed him.

Princey joined in as well "yeah Thomas you can do it, you two are literally made just for each other"

Logic agreed as well "although it may seem impossible for two people being destined for each other, you do have a lot in common with Jon and due to your past with each other it would make a very stable relationship.

Thomas was so happy to hear that "yeah we were friends for so long so he might say yes"

Everyone was practically cheering and pep talking Thomas until HE the freaking devil himself decided to ruin this beautiful and peaceful moment with his words of sin

"What if he says no?" Anxiety said breaking the happiness causing silence to take over the room.

"Excuse me?" Prince said with annoyance filling his voice.

"You heard me ,what if he says no Thomas would get heart broken. Yeah sure they were friends before heck even best friends they were the bestest of friends and that is the scary part. If Thomas confesses he might think of it badly and say no ruining both Thomas's heart and their friendship and both is hard to fix."anxiety said.

Silence once again only to be broken by small sobs coming from thomas.

All eyes were on him as he continued to cry and sob. Princey was going to tell him off, only to be stopped by Thomas.

"No he's right, i-i'll just mess it u-up. I'm sorry" Thomas ran off into his room without looking back leaving the four personalities to sit in silence.

"................why............WHY...............WHY!, WHY DID YOU SAY THAT" Logan yelled at anxiety "WHY DO YOU ALWAYS HAVE TO RUIN EVERYTHING YOU THINK YOU'RE JUST SOOOOO GREAT AREN'T YOU. IS THIS WHAT YOU WANTED ARE YOU KIDDING ME."

"I didn't mean to-"

"YOU DIDNT MEAN TO??!?!?! ARE YOU STUPID YOU ARE SUCH A FAILURE CAUSING THOMAS SO MUCH PAIN YOU SHOULD NOT HAVE EVEN EXISTED."

"Well I wish I didn't"anxiety mumbled to himself.

"What was that" Logan said questioning anxiety while giving him a cold glare.

"I said I Wish I WASN'T OKAY, YOU DON'T KNOW HOW MUCH I HAVE BEEN THROUGH  YOU DONT KNOW ANYTHING!anxiety sobbed.

He earned a gasp from morality All three just staring at him.

"Ah-i-i I didn't asked to be anxiety you know. I didn't asked to be made I just- I I wish I WISH I NEVER EVEN EXISTED!" Anxiety yelled out tears falling down his face.

They all just stared. Anxiety still crying sank down quickly running back to his room. "Anxiety wait" morality wanting to follow but was stopped by logan.

"Let him be"

End of flash back

Anxiety's POV
I sighed resting my head down my knees. Remembering everything that happened. they were all mad at him
(he thinks they are)
They all hate him
(He thinks they are)
Logic was still mad
(He thinks he is)
He disappointed Thomas
(He thinks he did)
It was all his fault
(It isn't)

Anxiety couldn't take it anymore his breaths became short he was having a panic attack. He quickly grabbed one of the sharp blades in his drawer making small cuts on his arm in attempt to calm himself down.....it works.

He calmed down and stared at his arm beginning to cry he made random slashes with his blade not even aware of the pool of blood on his sheets. He couldn't let anyone see this so he stood up and slowly walking to the bathroom which was a huge pain due to all the blood he has lost.

Not aware of what was going on in his sorroundings he bumped into something or someone he couldn't really tell, wait it's one of the personalities he started to panic.

"Hey anxiety are you okay can you see me you've been in there for a while are yo-Oh my fairy godmother your arms what happened?."

Anxiety just stared he saw white then red gold? It was princey.

"Hi princey wassu-" was the only thing anxiety managed to say before everything faded to black.

"Anxiety!" Prince quickly carried anxiety to his room calling out morality and logics name in the process.

Alright I will be ending this here it's almost 2am right now and I want to keep writing but the quality is slowly dropping. I will probably continue this soon and sorry about the mistakes and I know it's still bad don't need to tell me but I hoped you at least enjoyed it. I know not a lot of peaple will read this and that's kind of relieving because of my anxiety but I kind of want you guys to see this so I can improve I actually like writing now unlike before I used to animate but I'm kinda taking a break from that.

Thank you to whoever reads this and a big thank you to moneygrl55 for the support.