best day ever(logicality)

Request was by _Roman_Sanders_

Quick A/N I don't really like logicality I would actually prefer analogic
(anxiety and logic) morality is just a precious bean and I don't really wanna ship them with anyone so this won't be romantic just random and stupid. This is just my opinion if you ship logicality I'm sorry.

Thomas has been suffering from an illness it's been a while now, and he's been sick longer than normal, now this leaves a baffled logic.

Logic's POV
I have been working for the past hours? Days? Weeks? I don't know I haven't been keeping track of time, but I know it hasn't been that long. That would be physically impossible, noting the fact that humans need a source of energy by consuming food.
Coffee will have to be that fuel. I just need to get this perfectly​ right. I need to find Thomas illness it's more than just the flu ugh. His simptoms are so confusing they are the normal simptoms for the flu but it lasts so long how.

Morality's POV
Logan has been working for a whole week now on finding the right sickness Thomas has seriously it was just a flu, I'm worried he hasn't been eating with us and he rarely leaves his room. I hope he's alright, he shouldn't push himself to hard, it's not healthy.

Thomas POV
What's up everybody! So I know I was kinda inactive in social media but I just wanted all of you to know I'm okay I just had a small flu and it just won't go away but I'm actually okay now if your worried so I don't really know what to do right now i am still a little light-headed so I decided to do a QnA.

And the first question goes to Morality

What's going on kiddo

There's a question for you I'm doing a QnA

Oh okay lay it on me son

I'm not your son but the question is..........

(I can't think of any questions)
Thomas was done giving morality princey and anxiety questions there was a question for Logan.
Thomas called on logan.

Logan's POV
I still couldn't fin the right illness for Thomas what could this be, I stood up and ow my legs really hurt, it's for sitting so long you idiot. I was walking back and front to get rid of the tingling sensation I received from my feet then Thomas summoned me.

I was still walking since I wasn't quick enough to stop I ended up being summoned on the top of Thomas's staircase oh no.

I fell of the stairs ouch.

Thomas's POV
I accidentally summoned Logan on the stairs whoops he fell down the stairs oh no.

Logan I'm so sorry are you okay?

"Why did you summon me up there"

Sorry Logan I'm still kinda tired

Morality was helping him up

"Come on Logan get up it's okay"

Logic was trying to stand but he let out a gasp of pain and leaned into morality.

"Oh no are you okay"morality said

"Yeah I think I broke my leg"Logan replied

Oh dear.

I'm so sorry Logan I should have focused.

"It's alright Thomas you are still sick so it's understandable" Logan then looked up to Morality.

Was he blushing??????

"Uh um"

Logan's POV
Uh um I stuttered out. I was so close to him ugh.

I uh thank you Patton

I said to him thanking him for his support I felt my face heat up am I sick, my heart beating really fast.

"Aw he's blushing"

Shut up princey

"Get a room you two"

"Anxiety stop making fun of Logan"

"Yeah hot topic"

"Prince you too"

"Sorry"

"Whatever"

They both sank down, I have a feeling that something is happening between them.

Thomas was there and said
"Well I think I should just answer the rest myself,sorry again Logan can you sink down"

It's alright Thomas I still can thanks

Morality and I sank down. Morality looked at me asking if I could walk I really couldn't so he carried me bridal style WHAT! He giggled a little bit. And put me down the sofa.

"I'll just get some bandages I'll be right back"

He just left what happened
My heart was beating so fast I felt so wierd ugh this is the worst day ever.

Morality's POV
I was getting bandages for him ah! He's so cute I know princey and anxiety is dating so it's not fair that we weren't.

I was walking back and wow he looks serious.

Hey I'm back

He looked at me a little jumpy I giggled again

Let me just patch this up. I gave him a small smile, he nodded then looked away. OMG he's blushing aaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh!

Okay I'm done.

I looked up at him and I was surprised his lips met mine, he eventually pulled away.

Logan's POV
I kissed him oh no why did I so that

Uh um im so- I was interrupted by him kissing me, I was suprised at first but quickly got the hang of it. After what seemed like forever we pulled away.

I smiled at him, he was blushing.

I chuckled a him, I love you Daddy

He seems happy.

"OMG really yay I love you too!!"
He giggled

God he's adorable

This is the best day ever.

And done wow this is so bad ha turns out Thomas just had a flu yay I know this was kinda confusing im not really proud of this but whatever

So thank you once again for the request
If you have any request,questions or anything you want to say just comment it.

Please check out my other book if you like which I am planning to update soon.

Sorry again for my bad English

And until next time keep it easy guys, gals, and binary pals, PEACE OUT!.