Cuts (prinxiety)

A/N please read
Alright so I actually decided to write a story it wont be good since im absolute trash but If you are going to read this I have to warn you there is blood, panic attacks,and angst and if you are easily affected by these certain topics I apologize in advanced. Also please forgive me for my broken English and bad grammar also including my spelling mistakes so please just try to ignore them im sorry.

Anxiety's POV
It was almost two weeks after the issue with Thomas's dating life.

________________

3rd person
"Anxiety cant you understand. This is a good thing Thomas is going to ask him out and you cant just scare him. This is a dream cone true, seriously anxiety " the fanciful side said, clearly annoyed.

"For once I agree with princey here." Logan said looking at princey and back at anxiety.

Morality just stared at the ground, it was quiet. Really quiet........

"Guys I don't really think this is a good idea anymore, anxiety is right I might mess it up." Thomas said breaking the tension although that didn't really do any good.

Once again if was all just silence. Thomas then stood up quickly and walked weakly probably to his room. He stopped halfway into the stairs to turn around greeting his personalities goodbye.

The three nodded and went down to the realm of Thomas's mind leaving anxiety behind.

Thomas just stared at him blankly then began to sob lightly before running away crying. This made anxiety guilty but he knows he was doing the right thing, at least he thought he was.

He hesitantly dropped down as well being greeted with two angry looking personas and a slightly concerned one behind them.

Morality's POV
We all went down and I noticed that anxiety is still up there. I feel disappointed
I knew how much thomas wanted to actually date him bu- "THIS IS ALL HIS FAULT, THOMAS JUST WANTED TO BE HAPPY BUT NO HE JUST HAD TO BE THERE AND RUIN EVERYTHING!!!!!!!!" Princ- well roman yelled.

"I agree that thomas does feel that way but its not necessary to yell about it. We could talk about it when Anxiety's down here"
_________

Anxiety's POV
They got mad at me well mostly princey he just went wild.

I remember every single one of the insults they mentioned.

My train of thought was broken due to a sound my stomach made indicating that it was empty, I have not ate for awhile and I guess I was tired. I wanted to get a snack but im afraid they might yell at me or judge me that im there. I remember that they were filming so it was a perfect opportunity. And so I then head on to the kitchen getting a glass of water, I was heading back and I was suddenly being drowned in my thoughts.

They hate you, you're just a waste of space. You dont deserve to be alive.

___________

Princey's POV
We just finished filming a little bit and decided to take a break. Everything was going great although I am worried about anxiety though. So I decided to check on him I was walking to his room, he was crying. I knocked but there was no answer I knocked once again but louder no one answered I banged on the door screaming his name, no answered.

I finally managed to knock the door down I them saw him. My eyes widen in horror and fear. "Anxiety!" He was on the floor I saw His arms they were covered in cuts.

Okay so im going to end this here, its sort of a cliffhanger im not sure. Again im sorry if I made any mistakes and if I did please tell me and I will try to avoid it next time. I know not a lot of peaple will read this story but if you are reading this right now please leave and comment if you would like me to continue this and if you have any requests please let me know. This is the first fanfiction I decided to post so im sorry if I didn't reach your expectations Thank You for reading.