blind date (prinxiety)

Update! Feeling more confident about this stuff. This will be based on the prompt above I was bored and I had no ideas so yeah. This will be probs suck so have fun cringing. This will be mostly inaccurate since I'm still in highschool.

Roman's POV
Today is the first day of college and I can't believe it, it's like I was just graduating yesterday, well we aren't young forever. I need to have a good image in our college, it's a private school and it's a very high class college and barely a lot of people pass the entrance exams. Luckily for me I have a talent for musical theater so being the amazing prince I am they noticed my talent so I had a free scholarship. I know I'll do great. Also a friend of mine says they were going here well I don't really know what he looks like but I think I like him, he's just so apologetic and sweet and he's just a small little bean! His voice just sound so cute and fragile ah, I can't wait to meet up with him for the first time.

I was walking to the school, I had a glimpse of all the possible classmates I would have they were ranging from nerds, stoners, jocks,and cheerleaders to those satanic peaple(emo and goths) and bullies

(A/N-i have no idea what a jock is or if college students even play sports, so this will kind of be like a highschool but with older people and dorms and more stress and classrooms. Did that make any sense at all? IDK.)

I was distracted due to observing every single person, obviously getting lost in my thoughts until I bumped into someone. Oh sorry are you okay?

Angel's POV
I was walking around this new college and damn everyone seems so fancy shmancy and I'm just here walking around like a stupid idiot. There were a lot of stereotypes but there were normal looking people as well. I was so nervous everyone seemed to fit in and I'm just an odd one out. Luckily a certain someone that I really  like is going to the same college  as I am. Hopefully I'll see him I just really hope its not a joke I cant handle being heartbroken again.I was just minding my own business then someone bumped into me causing me to hit the floor with a loud thud. "Oh sorry are you okay?" Someone said to me lending me a hand I refused the offer and stood on my own.

Roman's POV
He stood up completely ignoring my helping hand, rude.
He slow looks at me and apologized he was stuttering, the way he was apologizing reminds me of someone not sure who though but wow he's cute. I didn't really noticed that I was staring until he left.

Angel's POV
"Ah-i-uh um I I'm s-s-sorry for g-getting in your way ah-i'll j-just leave s-sorry. I was trying to apologize but it came out different than I expected. He was just staring at me, it was so awkward I felt like I was about to cry. I wanted to say something but he won't do anything he was just staring. I decided
To leave, why was he harassing me.

Roman's POV
Well he left so um I must have made that awkward no worries he was probably someone I won't be seeing for a while. I better get to class, I don't want to be late in the first day of college.

I was in math class and holy dragon witch the guy from earlier is sitting next to me ahhhhhhhh!!!!! Okay calm down you're a cool guy I'm pretty sure he doesn't even care.

Angel's POV
He is sitting beside me aaahhhhhh no he hates me no aaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh.

Our teacher is here but everyone doesn't seem to care.

Alright class listen up.......
Class settle down.......
Guys...........
ALL OF YOU STOP YOUR GODDAMN NICKNACKING AND LISTEN!

Oh no, he started yelling it really hurts me I hate yelling.

YOU ALL HAVE NO RESPECT!

He won't stop ah.

YOU THINK YOU COULD ALL IGNORE ME LIKE THAT HOW DARE ALL OF YOU.

no, don't cry please no

YOU ALL CLEARLY DON'T SHOW ANY MOTIVATION WHATSOEVER.

oh no. I started crying but not the type with noise just tears. Thinking that the yelling was directed to me, I obviously cried more with small broken sobs, I didn't realize the teacher in front of me. My mind was racing I couldn't breathe I was having an attack oh no.

Roman's POV
He started to cry I didn't know what was going on did he think it was his fault poor thing kinda reminds me of.......yeah

I stood up to pat his back he quickly stood up and slapped me..............I snapped

WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT FOR ARE YOU KIDDING ME RIGHT NOW.
IM TRYING TO HELP YOU AND YOU JUST HIT ME LIKE THAT.

"I-i-im s-s-sorry i-it was a a reflex I I'm so sorry." He ran away.

Our teacher apologized and told everyone they could all go home for the day.
(IKR just because someone cried, seriously I'm running out of ideas.)

They all left including me, I got home and opened up my chat. No new messages huh I guess I'll just chat him first.

You-alright see you in class

You-alright bye dear😘💕

Angel💕-bye                             
                      Yesterday

You- I love you

Angel💕-go to sleep

You- sorry just excited for tomorrow, uh later. I love you😍😘💑

Angel💕-sleep

You-okay
                       Today 2:23am

You-hey how was your day?

You-what happened dear?😙

Angel💕 is typing

Angel💕-badly, where were you.

You-oh sorry I need to go, let's talk about this later I'll call you okay?

Angel💕-okay
                           Today

And done hope y'all like it.
Btw I'm sorry if I seem rude all of the sudden I just wanted to seem more casual. I also will update the cuts one later, or tomorrow cause it's almost twelve.

Thank you for reading sorry about the mistakes,rude language,the disturbing author notes,the cringe,the unoriginality, the horrible script,and sorry for apologizing so much I know in annoying.

And as always I will see you in the next update buhbye