Memories (kinda prinxiety)

Idea by KaylaLee273 I changed it a bit 'cause I didn't really know what to write.

PS I'll be calling morality mo 'cause his name is too long. Also this might be too "ooc/op" because that's how I write the protagonist (sorry)

3rd person
It was a quiet morning in mo's room, he woke up early, wore newly washed clothes, had a good breakfast it was a good day for him. He thought that nothing could ruin this perfect day.

But oh, was he wrong.

Mo's POV
I woke up nice and refreshed, I'm ready to start the day!

...........

M- what no why!

R- I'm sorry mo, I hate this day too but we have to clear out some of them.

L- Roman is correct,if we keep hoarding all of these memories it could end in memory loss or worse amnesia.

M- oh but Thomas's memories are so precious,look at this one he's so cute.

R- I agree that he is cute but he was two years old at the time,he doesn't need to remember that,he's an adult.

L- I know it's hard to let the past go but you just have to get rid of some of these.

R- yup, especially anxiety's memories those are not good.

M- eh well I guess.

L- right it is settled then let's begin.

R- agreed.

The three personalities started to carefully throw the memories into the forgotten area.

M- hey, why are you throwing that away?

R- well its one of anxiety's so...

M- oh come on all you have been throwing is anxiety's​ memories maybe we should ask him which ones he would like to keep, you always assume that everything related to him is "bad"

Anxiety may not be the most social of the sides, but mo knows that anxiety still has emotions and he shouldn't even be left out. Anxiety may seem mean from first glance but once you get to know him,he's actually a nice person.

Mo knows a little more about anxiety than the rest, he may not know what is going on in his head but he knows that it's not good.

R- oh come on mo, what do you expect he's anxiety.

M-oh but-

Mo was interrupted by a familiar voice.

A-what are you guys doing?

R-oh great.

M-hi anxiety

L-we were just clearing out these memories. Would you like to help out?

A-memories?

M-yeah memories, of Thomas and us.

A-oh you're getting........ rid of them.

I don't have any idea how to finish this sorry. If you have a suggestion you could comment it if you want. I will also be inactive for idk how long BC school is about to start so I may not have time to update but this is all I can do for now. I MIGHT write a part two but I'm not sure.

Well see you guys (sorry for the short update)