cuts part 2

Yeah the story will be bad because I can't really continue stories so this is probs the last one of cuts.

Roman's POV
Morality and logic quickly ran upstairs​ and
"Oh no what happened Logan get a med kit quick!" Logan left to get a med kit.

We were looking at anxiety with concern he seemed paler than usual.

Oh no.

Logic's POV
I was getting the med kit and quickly ran upstairs and oh no anxiety was fading, he was dying in front of us.

3rd person
Anxiety was dying and they didn't know what to do they stared at each other crying was it too late.

Anxiety fluttered his eyes open slowly he looked at everyone's scared and worried looks he just smiled and said

"Why are you crying isn't this what you all wanted, Thomas will be happy now, sorry for everything. Goodbye"

Anxiety faded nothing was left......

Roman woke up yelling he was panting heavily he looked around, he was in his room. Morality and logic barged in.

Kiddo are you okay, what happened

A-anxiety he he's-

I know you miss him but he's gone I'm sorry

Ever since anxiety disappeared Roman couldn't do anything.

Morality wasn't happy anymore

Logic didn't care of Thomas anymore

"It's all my fault." Thomas said to himself
Joan said it wasn't through the glass

Thomas looked up and cried he couldn't take it anymore he banged on the walls of glass.

Joan just stared in disbelief leaving Thomas alone.

"Im sorry Thomas,you were a great friend. Jon would have loved you. But now........I don't know " Joan said to himself while exiting the insane asylum.

Thomas cried his little heart out all his emotions disappearing everyday.

He can't eat, can't sleep he was dying and so were his personalities.

And the end. Wow plot twist so original yay~ that sucks. I'm lazy and tired so I didn't really want to make fluff right now so yeah I'm done with cuts and I posted the other oneshot which was the blind date so yeah. Sorry i have a very very dark sense of humor and I found this kinda funny. I was giggling while writing this ikr I'm insane anyways thanks for reading.

Stuff in apologizing for:
Im sorry for
This being cliche
This being stupid
This being predictable
This being unoriginality
This being disappointing
My grammar mistakes
My spelling mistakes
My stupid author notes
My rude language
My stupidity
My lack of skill to type properly
My lack of skill to write a story
My lack of skill to create anything aside from trash
The cringe
And sorry for apologizing so much I know I'm annoying.

If you have any requests or questions just comment, nah don't. I know you won't even comment it's fine. It's stupid of me to ask that.

And remember don't cry, craft.