30

*Listen to music while reading*

Taehyung's POV

"Let's date. Until the end."

I heard a whimper come from the other line as a tear rolled off my cheek. 

"Okay."

______________________

*A few weeks later*

______________________

Jangmi's POV

"Oppa~!"

I came dashing out of the bathroom, running and leaping into his arms. My hair flipped around him as people gawked at us. But I didn't care. I was Taehyung's, and Taehyung was mine.

"Wow, you love each other so much, that's great," Suga said behind us. "How disgusting for the rest of us."

Taehyung turned around, with me lying down in his arms. 

"Speak for yourself, you're the one that follows Seulgi and shouts your love for her every hour."

I nodded as Taehyung let me get back on my feet.

"Yeah, I felt really bad for her," I said, looking at Seulgi. "You were shouting 'saranghae' while everyone in her class stared at you. She was putting her head down."

Seulgi's face blossomed. She hit Suga playfully. 

"Yoongi, I told you not to do that kind of stuff."

Suga tripped her and grabbed her back before she fell. "I know you love it."

They began to come together for a ki-

"Nope."

"Goodbye."

Taehyung and I ran away from Seulgi and Suga as we looked at each other, cringing. We know we didn't want to see them have a make-out session again.

"God, do they ever get off each other?"

"No idea."

Taehyung grabbed me in for a hug. I hugged him back. 

"Where to for today?"

I tapped my chin, pretending to think. I had already planned this yesterday.

"Let's go to the arcade!"

"Okay!"

We grabbed a taxi and soon, we were at the arcade. 

"What do you want to do first?"

I pressed my finger to my lip as if I was thinking really hard. My eyes darted to the claw machine, the racing games, and the karaoke room. (Fun fact: When I was with my relatives in Korea for a while I saw these karaoke rooms in the arcades and it was fun singing Kpop songs all day long). I pointed far to the racing games with steering wheels.

"I want to try that game."

"Oh, you're on."

Taehyung and I dashed to the seats in front of the screen and inserted a ticket. I heard the sound effects turn on and the screen positioned itself to a racing track. I glanced and smiled at Taehyung as I looked at the screen and pressed start.

Ready, Set, Go!

"Faster, faster, faster!" Taehyung yelled to the screen, turning his steering wheel way to the left. I couldn't stop giggling as both our cars crashed every five seconds. I soon got the hang of the game as I pressed the acceleration button and zoomed past the finish line.