17

*Listen to music while reading*

Two Months Later

___________________________

Jangmi's POV

It's been two months since the incident.

I sipped my hot chocolate because Seulgi had hit me from drinking coffee.

Every day at school I heard girls gossipping things about me. Every day I heard them giggle at the new couple that's been dating for a month now-Taehyung and Nari.

I moved in with Seulgi unni ever since I discharged from the hospital. Taehyung barely talked to me ever since, the only time he ever talked to me was when he bumped into me in the hallway. He had said,

"Can't you watch where you're going? You're blocking the hallway."

For the first few weeks, it hurt. My heart felt like it was going to burst. I didn't know what the feeling was, but I didn't like it.

Luckily, Seulgi unni taught me not to tear myself apart for just one boy. It was hard to ignore him. It was hard not to stare. It was hard for my heart to be at rest whenever I saw Nari and Taehyung together.

But after weeks, my heart mended. And I began to accept it.

If he wasn't going to believe the truth, let it be.

I wasn't going to be that stupid girl in the kdrama that tries to commit suicide because of a misunderstanding.

I wanted to live.

____________________________

Taehyung's POV

"Oppa, are you still thinking about her?" Nari grabbed hold of my arm.

I hated it. I hated the feel of arms pulling on my arm. People think it's cute, but I just think it's plain clingy.

"Don't think about her. She tricked you. She shouldn't be trusted." Nari pecked me on the cheek and left.

I touched my cheek. I wiped my dry hand on my shirt.

It was two months since the accident.

At first, I refused to believe that Jangmi did this. I guess I trusted her too much. I was too easy.

That's probably why she picked me as her prey.

But I couldn't understand. Why...why was I looking back? Why was I feeling guilty? I had clearly seen her, with the knife evidently in her hand, dripping with blood.

Accept it Taehyung, Jangmi tried to kill Nari.

'No she didn't.'

I widened my eyes.

"Who's there?"

I searched through the room. There was an orb.

No way...

"Hi Taehyung. Long time no see."

It was God.

"Wait...why are you here?"

I tried to touch the orb, but it kept moving away.

"Oh, I just came here to warn you that you have only 2 months until you can go to heaven again."

I remembered.

"Oh. Right."

God stared at me. Then he frowned.