16

*Listen to music while reading*

Jangmi's POV

It was Sara.

Tears started coming out of my eyes. I didn't know what this feeling was. Betrayal? Sadness? Anger?

"Surprise?" Sara smirked.

"Sara...but...I thought you were dead? Why are you doing this?"

Sara scoffed and slapped my face.

Hard.

"Oh yeah, I faked my death. Nari and her little servants made a casting sculpture of me. We almost looked identical. We put that in the bag to fake my death. I escpaed the fire thanks to Nari. And the truth is, I had a crush on Baru. But you never gave me a chance to talk to him. Admit it, you bitch. You never really saw me as a friend, Jangmi, just a little maid to serve you."

Sara slapped me again.

I tried to break free from the ropes, but I just earned another slap from Sara that was so hard that the chair I was tied to fell to the side. I winced as my head slammed onto the ground. I felt more kicks and slaps coming from Sara and Nari. But the only thing that hurt me was the betrayal.

I smiled weakly as I remembered the times where Sara and I watched kdramas all day because my mom and dad couldn't come home for my birthday.

And when Sara comforted me when no one was able to come to my birthday party.

And how much I cried because of her "death."

I guess that was all just a dream. A fake lie.

Then I started to let myself go as I heard a voice calling my name.

__________________________

Seulgi's POV

I pulled on the lock outside the abandoned shed. It wouldn't budge. I lost my patience and tried kicking it open.

WHY DOES THIS ONLY WORK IN MOVIES?!

Suddenly, the door opened. I saw two girls staring annoyingly at me.

"Where's Jangmi?"

One of the girls scoffed.

"Are you one of her sidekicks? You should go before you waste your time. Jangmi isn't the kind of girl to make real friends."

I scoffed.

"What do you know, hoe?"

I gave her a nice punch across the face as the other girl just backed away.

I ran inside the shed as I spotted a turned chair with ropes around it. I ran closer and saw Jangmi with cuts on her face, arms, and legs.

"Jangmi!"

I shook her shoulders as I felt her pulse.

Good, it's beating.

Jangmi stirred.

"Jangmi, are you okay?"

I quickly grabbed a pocket knife out of my...well...pocket and cut the ropes around her arms and legs.

I dragged her body away from the chair and shook her.

"Seulgi?"

I smiled.

"Yeah, Unni's here."

Jangmi frowned.

"Can I be the first to slap them?"

I laughed.

"Sure."

Jangmi stood up and brushed her shoulders. Then she ran to the two bitches staring at us.

However, Jangmi ended up getting punched, slapped, and kicked by the hoes again. I sighed as I punched one of the hoes, sending her two meters away from us.

Suddenly, one of the hoes stabbed Jangmi in the arm.

Shit's about to get real, isn't it?

I was about to punch the hoe away from her before the hoe stabbed herself in the stomach.

Wait...what?

Jangmi looked confused through the pain of her arm. The hoe collapsed, with the knife still in her stomach.

"Pull...pull it out...it hurts..." The hoe said.

I had a bad feeling. I didn't want Jangmi to touch the knife. But before I could stop her, Jangmi took out the knife.

"Does it hurt less now?" Jangmi said, looking worried.

God, why are you so nice?

The hoe started screaming and moaning. I was startled, but before I ran to Jangmi, I saw Taehyung come into the shed with Baru.

___________________________

Jangmi's POV

My arm felt like hell as I clutched the knife I had just pulled out of Nari. She looked like she was in such pain. Then I saw Taehyung burst into the room.

Thank god.

"Taehyung! Help me, Nari's injured!"

Taehyung looked at Nari, then at me. Nari moaned.

Taehyung knelt towards Nari.

"O...Oppa...she said she would kill me if I kept getting in contact with you...but...it's okay...I love you too much..." Nari murmured out of her mouth.

Taehyung looked at me with horrified eyes. He glanced at the knife I had in my hand, dripping with thick redness.

"What are you? A monster?"

His words made me shudder and shake. My arm hurt with the deep gash Nari had given me. The knife made a clang as I dropped in onto the floor.

"No...Taehyung..."

Taehyung grabbed my wrist and pushed me down.

"WHY DID YOU STAB HER?!"

Tears started to come down my cheeks as I looked into his eyes full of betrayal.

"I...I didn't...stab...her..." My hand was grabbing the wound in my arm as I felt like I was going to faint.

I saw Taehyung carry Nari out of the shed as I collapsed onto the floor and outstretched my arm, then closed my eyes, hoping I would never open them again.

____________________________

'Please let her rest as much as possible.'

'Thank you, Doctor.'

I fluttered open my eyes and saw a white ceiling above.

"Jangmi!"

I turned my head. I saw Seulgi-unni sitting beside me. When I looked at the other side, I saw no one.

I sat up, causing Seulgi to try and make me lay back down. I pushed her arm away, noticing the sudden pain on my arm, remembering the pain of the knife that had stabbed me. I grabbed my phone and quickly dialed Taehyung's number.

'The number you are trying to call has blocked you from their contacts.'

I put my head down as I felt a tight feeling coming up my throat.

I saw a tear fall onto my clenched hands as Seulgi hugged me.

"This has to be a nightmare, right, Unni?"

Because I want to wake up soon.

_______________________________

CLIFF HANGERRRRRRRRR

Omg why am I so mean lol

And thanks for 400 views!

See you in the next updateeeeeee

- Rosie ^^