27

*Listen to music while reading*

Taehyung's POV
"So do you have wings?"

Jangmi sipped her hot chocolate as she looked at me with her brown twinkling eyes. She was obviously curious and believing about my identity.

"My wings fell off. Duh."

I gave her a tired look and walked over to throw out my empty cup of bubble tea.

"Why are you drinking bubble tea? It's freezing out there."

"It's only November. Besides, I like drinking cold drinks when it's cold outside."

Jangmi kept sipping her hot chocolate. When she placed the cup back down, I noticed that she had a ring of foam around her upper lip. I reached to grab a napkin, but then retreated myself.

"Jangmi," I said.

Jangmi turned her head back to me. "What?"

I reached my thumb out to her lips as I wiped off the foam. A red wave flushed on her cheeks as I cleaned my thumb with a napkin.

"You had foam on your upper lip."

I regretted saying that. I awkwardly turned my head to face the plant on another table to distract myself from flushing. I gulped and cleared my throat.

"Let's go outside."

I saw Jangmi pushing in her chair as she bundled up her scarf around her neck. She looked...cute.

"Hurry up!"

I snapped out of my mind as I hastily pushed in my chair as I sprinted to the door while I saw leaves falling down trees. Red, orange, brown, and yellow. They were all so colorful. I reached out to catch one when I saw Jangmi. She was twirling as the leaves fell on her smiling face. I stared at her.

"Taehyung! Come on!"

Jangmi turned around, slipping away from me. Without thinking, I ran up to her and hugged her from the back.

"I told you to call me Oppa... didn't I?"

I felt Jangmi's heart beating across my arms as I buried my face in the back of her hoodie.

So soft.

I then grabbed her shoulders and turned her around, hugging her more tightly as Jangmi held her hands above my shoulders, hesitating.

"Jangmi...will you be my girlfriend?"

_______________________
Seulgi's POV
"Aish, when is he coming?"

I tapped my feet as I suddenly saw a note on the tree I was leaning on.

'Look down.'

I looked down. There was a red string. Being curious, I followed it. I came across another note, reading,

'If only I had just one day, I want to peacefully fall asleep intoxicated with your sweet scent.'

I bubbled inside with more curiosity as I kept following the string.

I came across another note, saying,

'If there's a chance in my busy schedule, I want to put my body in your warm and deep eyes.'

Then I got it. It was all connected. I came across more notes. When I put all of it together, it read,

'If only I had just one day, I want to peacefully fall asleep intoxicated with your sweet scent.
If there's a chance in my busy schedule, I want to put my body in your warm and deep eyes.
I like that, your long, straight hair. Your breathtaking neck when you put it up and the strands that fall out. Wherever we go, my handbag is your waist. Yo ma honey, whenever I see you, I run out of breath. Like the streets of Myungdong, our BGM is the sound of breathing. Your voice when you say my name;
I wanna be locked in you and swim in you, I want to know you more.
An explorer venturing through your deep forest of mystery. I appreciate the masterpiece that is you because your existence alone is art.
I imagine this all night every day because it's a meaningless dream anyway.'

I felt tears coming down my cheek as I smiled with glee. I kept following the string, and it soon came to a dead end. There was nothing at the end of the string. I looked around, confused.

Suddenly, two hands covered my eyes.

"Guess who?"

I turned around with a smile, as I saw him. He had a gummy smile, cute beady eyes, and soft lips.

"Yoongi."
_______________________
A/N: you have survived the try not to cringe challenge. Come back next time for another cringeworthy post. (I'm sorry)