13

*Listen to music while reading*

Jangmi's POV

"Do you...do you want to stay at my place?"

The beats of my heart abruptly stopped.

I clutched the round cup of my raspberry lemonade.

"I...I..."

I felt my chest pounding again as I curled the ends of my toes. Taehyung clutched my hand. I widened my eyes, turning my head to see him smiling and standing up.

"Come on. Let's go."

My mouth was open with awe. I was completely jungshook.

"But...wait..."

Taehyung pulled my hand as he ran down the sidewalk, causing me to run with him. The wind blew Taehyung's hair and shone the sun's rays in my eyes, and for a second, I thought I was in deja vu.

________________________

Taehyung's POV

WHAT was I thinking?

As I felt Jangmi's hand enclosed into mine, I felt my cheeks blowing up in red. My feet continued to run around corners and through crosswalks.

When I stopped, I saw stairs in front of me.

Damn it.

Jangmi whipped her hand out of my grip.

"Aish...aish..."

Jangmi was out of breath and I took deep breaths.

"YAH! How could you just drag me here without listening to my answer?"

I coughed while breathing deep breaths. My throat was dry.

"Let's go in."

I looked at Jangmi with her face in disbelief and walked up the stairs.

When I opened the door, there were the maids.

"What are you doing? Give the mistress what I told you," I said, smiling.

"Mistress?!" I heard Jangmi say. "Since when am I...woah!"

I looked at Jangmi struggle to move as the maids carried her to the makeover room.

This will be fun.

___________________________

Jangmi's POV

"What are you doing? Let me down!"

I punched at the stupid maids carrying me into a room with pink-princessy-girly things everywhere.

Disgusting.

"He would like you to choose a dress, Mistress."

"What?!"

"He would like you to..."

"Yeah, yeah, I heard you the first time. Um...can you get out? If I'm wearing a dress...I have to take off my clothes..."

The maids walked out of the room backward, leaving me in disbelief.

"Rich kid, when did he set up all this?"

I looked at the all the coat hangers. There were dresses, all of the different colors, in color order and size.

I looked at the first twenty dresses and declined all of them. Then I went to the orange dresses. Then the yellow ones. Then the green ones.

"Not enough sleeve. Too much sleeve. Too sexy. Too short. Way too long. Too complicated. Too tight. Too much skin. Not my size. Weird color. WHY ARE ALL OF THESE SHOWING SKIN IN THE BACK?!"

Only the black and white ones were left.

I guess simple is the best way to go for me.

As I ruffled through the last couple of dresses, a white dress caught my eye. It had enough sleeve, not too much skin showing, and the right length.

"Pretty," I stated. I knocked on the door aggressively and one of the maids peeked in.

"I choose this one." I held the dress out for her to see.

"Yes, Mistress."

Cringe.

"Please wear it and come downstairs."

___________________________

Taehyung's POV

I walked back and forth as I fiddled my fingers and adjusted the placement of things on the table. I had had dinners with a girl before...so why was my heart beating so fast? I felt stuffiness pile up in my shirt.

"Master Taehyung, you look overheated," one of the maids said. It was Brittany. She took out her handkerchief and patted my forehead with it. I pushed her arm away and fanned my face with my hand.

"I'm fine," I said. "Where's Jangmi?"

Brittany put her head down. "She is coming down, sir."

I took a deep breath and straightened my tie. Then I saw her.

She had a white flowy dress on. Her hair was in wavy curls, not too tight and not too soft. Her eyes were twinkling and on her feet were plain but somewhat beautiful flats.

"Taehyung, this dress. Is killing me," Jangmi said. "And I feel like I've been caked with makeup, seriously, my hair feels like it's been burned to crisps!"

I didn't say anything as Jangmi stumbled across the floor and sat across me at the table.

"So, what are we gonna eat?"

_______________________

Was this chapter too short or was it too long? Is it just me? - Rosie^^