4

*I don't have music for this chapter cause it's short :(*

Jangmi's POV

"You like me right?"

This kid was obviously going to say yes, why else would he shout "Wait" so loud?

I'm just saving my time. I need to get my rejecting personality on.

"No."

Wait. What?

"What?"

I was confused.

"No, I don't like you," Taehyung said, giving me a weird look. "Yeah, you might have misunderstood, but I'm nice to everyone I meet. And also, the kind of girls like you, I have no interest in. Girls that are cocky, proud, princess-like, yeah, I don't like them."

Did...did I just get rejected?

I stared at Taehyung as Taehyung grabbed a book and started flipping the pages one by one.

"Oh, and by the way, not everyone likes you, so stop telling yourself that before your head blows up."

I scoffed.

"Yah!"

Kim Taehyung, what ARE you?

__________________________

Taehyung's POV

Why am I supposed to say yes to her question?

She's seriously so cocky. People like her need to learn a lesson.

Whatever. I'll just finish my book. It's getting so interesting, I don't want to waste my time on HER.

"To be, or not to be, that is the question"

Yes, Hamlet, you are absolutely right.

To be honest why should I care about this girl?

Ok, only 5 months till I finally escape this hell.
I saw Jangmi awkwardly walking out of the room as I shrugged and grabbed my phone from the counter.
There was a new message from an unknown number.
xx - Oppa, I know where you are. I'm coming to find you.
________________
Sorry about the short update!
I'll post more after Feb. 26th, so be ready for a lot of notifications(⌒∇⌒。)
Also, THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR 100 READS!!!! I'll work harder as an author and keep this book alive!
See you in the next chapter! ( ゚▽゚)/
- Joo ^^