22

Jangmi's POV

"I need you."

I kept a poker face as he looked into my eyes, grabbing my shoulders with both hands. I didn't like where this was going. I suddenly felt his hand softly placed on my cheek as his face inched closer.

And closer.

And closer.

I held my breath as our lips were less than a centimeter apart, then I pushed him away. What was I, some kind of forgiving fairy? I couldn't just forget about what happened and give into his charms.

"What are you doing?" I stepped away as I saw Taehyung move his hands closer to his heart.

I felt my heart stop a little as he kneeled to the ground and held his shirt where his heart was. He lifted his head. I could see the shiny streak of tears flowing down his face as I tried not to show sorrow.

"Jangmi...please..." Taehyung said in a low whisper. "I can't stand to see you go..."

I laughed softly. I had a creeping unknown feeling crawling up my throat but I pushed it away.

"You would have trusted me if you liked me," I said without looking at his face. "You left me in the cold darkness, Kim Taehyung. And now I'll leave you the same way you left me."

I heard Taehyung's heavy breathing as he hugged me from the back, but I pushed him away. I had to pull back.

"Get AWAY from me, TAEHYUNG!"

I pushed him down as I ran out of the room, still hearing his soft cries as I felt tears falling down my face, wanting to love him but knowing I had to hold back.
___________________

Seulgi's POV

'Come to the park right now. I'm waiting.'

Who had texted me this? It was an unknown number. I was suspicious, but my curiosity got the best of me. I wanted to know who it was.

I grabbed my coat with my pocket knife, just in case. I started the car engine as I heard another ring on my phone, indicating that I had another text.

'It's Suga.'
_______________________

When I arrived at the park, I looked around. I couldn't see Yoongi anywhere. I grabbed my phone to call his number, but then someone covered my eyes. I was about to scream when I heard a voice behind me saying,

"Guess who?"

I wanted to roll my eyes.

"Yoongi."

Yoongi's hands uncovered my eyes, and I turned around. I saw Yoongi having a gummy smile on his face that was everything to smile about.

"Wrong," Yoongi said. "It's Suga."

I shook my head.

"I like Yoongi better."

Yoongi still had a smile on his face, and I couldn't help but smile too.

"Anyway, why did you call me over here?"

"To bother you."

I reached out to hit him but he avoided me.

"Seriously, Yoongi? You're wasting my time."

Yoongi started shifting his legs, bringing his hand behind his neck.

I was growing impatient.

"If you're not gonna say anything, I'm gonna leave."

I turned my heel to walk out of the park when I felt a hand on my wrist. My eyes widened as I felt Yoongi turn me around and hug me in his arms.

"My eyes only see you, so stop trying to get away from my sight."

I froze. This was overly cheesy for Yoongi to say.

"You practiced saying that, didn't you?"

"Yeah."

We quickly pulled away from each other as we looked away from each other awkwardly.
Then I felt something touch my cheek.

"Bye."

I froze as I felt the cheek Yoongi had kissed me on. I wanted to remember this moment forever.

_____________________

Taehyung's POV

"Don't worry, Taehyung," I heard Seulgi say through the phone. "I know her. She likes you a lot."

I didn't respond and heard the call end on the other side of the phone.

I looked at my phone. I pressed messages. I opened a new chat, and inserted Jangmi's name.

What should I say?

I started to type.

'You know what I don't like you ei-'

I shook my head as I deleted the words.

'Can you forgi-'

I shook my head again as I deleted the words again. It was obvious that she wasn't going to talk to me, nonetheless forgive me.

I tried writing out different texts, but ended up deleting them all.

'Do you want to talk abou-'

Delete.

'I'll buy you dinne-'

Delete again.

'I know you're mad but call me-'

Delete delete delete.

I sighed as I typed another sentence.

'보고싶다.'

I laughed as I knew she wasn't going to respond anyway, and fumbled with the screen. I scrolled up and down, up and down. I threw my phone across the room.

I walked and picked it back up.

That's funny.

The sentence I had typed wasn't on the typing box anymore. Then I looked at the screen a second time.

'보고싶다.'
Delivered.

Shit.
_____________________

Lol.
Just a hint, 보고싶다 means "I miss you."
Hey guys, ROSIE IS BACKKKKK
So yeah I was wondering about the other ships, and I was thinking about how to get them together...lol.

Ships:

Seulgi x Suga

Jangmi x Taehyung

Jimin x Jangmi (yes this is still available ;)

Sara x Nari (lol jk but whatever)

Ok baiiiiiiiiii - Rosie ^^