28

*Listen to music while reading*

Jangmi's POV

"Jangmi...will you be my girlfriend?"

I felt my heartbeat against Taehyung's chest as my surprised eyes relaxed into a smile. I reached my arms and lightly enclosed them around Taehyung's shoulders. I looked up at him and gave him a smile.

"You pabo," I said, hitting his arm lightly. "Of course I will."

Taehyung gave me a rectangular smile as he hugged me even more tightly and swung me around, causing my legs to lose the ground. I squealed with glee. Taehyung pouted.

"You're mine now."

He kissed his thumb and pressed it against my eyes, nose, and lips.

"I just marked you as mine," Taehyung said, bringing me into another hug. "You can't ever leave me! I want you to be with me forever and ever and ever!"

I giggled. He was so cute.

____________________________

"Hurry, Taehyung!" I shouted as popcorn flew in the air. "The episode's starting!"

I soon felt the sofa bounce as Taehyung jumped onto the sofa, spilling some of the skittles. I stared at the 15 and over introduction that started before any kdrama episode out there.

Jang Bori is Here! ; Episode 42

"You didn't tell me you were such a kdrama fan," Taehyung remarked, throwing a skittle into my open mouth. "This is my favorite show of all time."

"You never asked, and same!" I said, throwing a piece of popcorn back at his open mouth.

After a couple of minutes, we were shouting like a bunch of maniacs at the antagonist.

"YOU LITTLE FAKE BITCH GODDAMMIT WHY YOU ACTING WEAK NOW?" I threw my popcorn at the  television.

"OH MY GOD STOP ACTING LIKE YOU'RE THE ONE GETTING BEAT UP WHEN YOU'RE THE ONE THAT WAS BEING A DICK GOD" Taehyung threw skittles at the TV as he and I groaned simultaneously.

Soon, we were at the 48th episode.

"Oh my god is she gonna...wait is she gonna do what I think she's doing?" I said while grabbing Taehyung's sleeve.

"What the- she moving the crane with the remote control... is she SERIOUSLY GONNA DROP THE 30 TON BOXES ON HER EX'S HEAD?" Taehyung shouted.

"OH MY GOD NO HE WAS THE ONLY EX BOYFRIEND IN ANY KDRAMA THAT WAS HELPING THE PROTAGONIST HE CAN'T DIE NOW" I spat.

"WHAT THE FUCK NO DON'T DROP THE BOXES- OH MY GOD" Taehyung threw his arms up in frustration as he threw more skittles at the tv.

"YOU LITTLE BITCH WTF YOU'RE CRAZY" I shouted, jumping up from the sofa as popcorn spilled on the ground.

______________________________

As I walked into the room that Taehyung had told me to stay in, I bounced on the bed. It was so fluffy. Out of the corner of my eye, I saw a jar. It had little folded up pieces of candy wrappers in them. I knew it wasn't polite to look through other peoples' stuff, but my curiosity got the best of me.

I opened the jar and unfolded one of the wrapper on top.

'Just saw a video clip of Jangmi and Nari fighting. I was wrong.'

I unwrapped another one.

'I feel like a monster. I had blocked Jangmi's phone number, but I'm gonna get it again from Seulgi.'

I soon unwrapped more than five wrappers, saying things like:

'Showed evidence for Jangmi's trial 2day.'

'Jangmi slapped me twice. I feel like dying.'

'I'm going to commit suicide. Why should I live if the reason I live isn't there for me?'

'I don't deserve her.'

'She came for me.'

'told her I was a fallen angel 2day, but wasn't convinced until I flew her in the air.'

'Asked her to be my girlfriend. said yes!! I know this will lead to consequences, but for her, I would do anything.'

I widened my eyes at the last one. Consequences? What kind of consequences? I drew my hand in the jar again as I picked another folded wrapper. I unfolded it as I read the words.

'I have to leave Earth. But this is the only time I've found happiness and I will not leave.'

I was even more confused. He has to leave Earth? I needed answers. I grabbed a couple more notes. I opened one. It read:

'I want to stay on Earth. And of course, I know that if stay on Earth, it would be most likely... that I die.'

What? I stared at the words, reading them over and over again, hoping this wasn't true. He was staying on Earth...for me. Even if he would...die? I felt tears coming down my cheeks as I shook my head.

Was there no possible way for us to be together?

I slowly unfolded another note.

'But it doesn't matter. For now, I want Jangmi to be happy. If Jangmi's happy, I'll be happy. Even if I die.'

I clutched the note to my chest and closed my eyes as tears flowed down my face.

I softly whispered with sorrow,

"Taehyung."

___________________________

A/N:

Yep. Hell of a chapter. So now Jangmi figured out three secrets:

 - Tae is an angel.

 - Tae has to leave.

 - Tae will die if he stays on Earth, which he has decided to do.

Will Taehyung and Jangmi be able to live happily ever after? Or will they depart and be happy at each others benefits, although they are not together?

Find out in the next few chapters of: Fallen Angel

Baiiii - Rosie^^