"Awh, is my baby pouting again?" Tom does the lip pout and cheek poking again.

"I'm not pouting," you mumble, sinking into your seat, pulling your blanket further up your stomach.

"Baby, whenever you pout, your Northern comes out, and when we have intense make out sessions, which turns me on, but that's not the point right now." Tom says, putting a smile on your face.

"Turns you on, huh?" You say in the Northern accent you were born to. You were about to say something else when you and Tom here a light snore come from Haz's mouth. He's sitting on the opposite side of Tom, meaning you couldn't really get a good look at him. "Well, he ruined the moment." You said, back in your regular, England accent.

Tom pushes the armrest in between you two, up so it wasn't there anymore, and scooted closer to you. He pulled the small blanket on top of him and opened his arms up for you. You laid down on his chest, getting into a comfy position for the long plane ride still ahead of you guys.

The ride to Singapore took shorter than expected, well you did fall asleep for over half of it. It is bright and early in Singapore, meaning you basically slept half the night and is still tired from traveling.

You, Tom, and Haz met up with Jacob in the airport and went over to the hotel you four were staying at. What's even better, that is has a pool on the roof.

"Thomas," you whine in the elevator, "you should carry me to the room, I don't want to walk anymore." You made sure the Northern accent was showing, trying to make Tom more vulnerable.

"Well, I don't want to carry your luggage anymore," Tom stated. He hands you your luggage, waiting for you to grab it.

"You're -yawn- evil Holland," you put your hand on your mouth to stop yourself from yawning anymore.

The elevator dings, stopping you guys on floor four, where you guys are staying. You and Tom have one room while Jacob and Haz have the other, but there is bound to be room trading eventually.

Tom took your luggage, because it was not like you were going to take your luggage anyways. Haz and Jacob go one way down the hall, while you and Tom go another to reach your room.

It was simple, your room has only one king sized bed, a bathroom, and little balcony to go outside. Once you opened the door to the room, you ran to the bed and jumped onto it to lay down.

Tom laughs at your little scene, even though you do the exact same thing every time you go into a new hotel room. He rolls the luggage over to one of the walls in the room, and joins you on the bed, jumping as well.

Instead of turning on your phone like you usually do, you decide to just lay down and try drifting off to sleep. Not that it will be much of a problem though, you have Tom by your side and his sweatshirt on.

There's a knock at your door, but Tom gets up to answer it since he thinks you're asleep. When he returns, there are more people than last time. You can recognize Haz and Jacob's voice enter the room, but at a much softer tone that usual. Tom must've told them that you are sleeping.

Tom laid back down behind you, like earlier, wrapping his arm around your stomach. And it doesn't help that it tickles as well.

After several minutes of listening to everyone talk, you finally fell sleep next to Tom, who isn't next to you the next time you wake up. He wrote a note, putting it by your head for when you wake up, telling you that he will be back after exploring the hotel and finding some food. Also to text him when you wake up.

But you know what that sounds like, more sleep.

Little do you know, Tom was on the roof doing a mini photo shoot with some certain clothes he stole.

---

Twitter

*picture of Tom on roof of hotel with Y/N's beanie and Zendaya's jacket*
@ tomholland1996- stole her heart and clothes @ y/noffical and can't forget about @ zendaya jacket, it completes the look

@ zendaya- I really can't stand him 😂😂😂😂 @ tomholland1996

@ tomholland1996- Apart from when you want a part in Spiderman 2 😂😂😂😂

@ zendaya- Watch yourself, I still have more followers than you right now...tread lightly my freind... tread lightly

BEFORE YOU SAY I MISSPELLED WORDS IN ZENDAYA'S TWITTER POST, THAT IS WHAT SHE SAID WORD FOR WORD.

OMG BLACK PANTHER WAS SO FREAKING GOOD. I LOVE SHURI AND HER GIRL POWER SO MUCH

ARGH

then again, my favorite bit was the ending bit that led into Infinity War with *****

did you think I was going to spoil it? Nah, I'm a better person than that