× e t c e t e r a ×

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Finally , this book has come to an end . I can clearly remember the time I was still fidgeting about the thought if I should or not post my pieces on a public website where nobody knew me . But then , I needed a place to write . And , I needed to try to reach people and make them feel connected with my words . And , I also needed a place where no one would know me ,
so that no one could judge me from reading my pieces . I used to write and post my pieces on facebook , I used to write for my peers and friends and classmates . But then , they all knew me , knew who I was , knew my life . So with every piece posted , they started judging me . It was only natural . Though I’d not have done the same thing , but still I choose to not hold any grudges against anyone . That is when , wattpad came in . This amazing writing community . I was awed by the wonders it did to people’s
lives . I instantly wanted so bad to become a tiny part of this world . Wattpad became my safe haven .
But , only because you all wonderful people were there to make me feel belonged - - -

Kiara_Kisha The girl who first talked to me here . The girl who pulled my hand and introduced me to the hope that maybe I could become a part of this amazing world of words . If I can ever have my world tour someday , I’d visit you first . Without you , I could not have made it this far . You are one of the very few kind persons I’ve known in my life . :’)

CatQueen2020 Ahh , this girl . Man , how could someone be so damn lovable ? The way you talk , the way you write , the way you always encourage and inspire me , the way you are , the way you exist  - girl , you are adorably amazing . Your endless energy , your outgoing personality , your enthusiastic words ; fills my night with fireflies . I love you for being you .

kumarashish979 The poet of little words and profound depth , I can not thank you enough for always appreciating my work and encouraging me to do better . Your poetries are always an inspiration .

TayebaRahman My sweet Tayeba , you have always been there to give my works an opportunity , a chance , a  read . Your support was always there to push me a but further . I can not express my gratitude enough .

The_River_Of_Tears An adorable cute friend you are here . I am so so so glad I met you here and had a chance to be connected to you . For all the praises , and the reads , I could maybe thank you ; but for becoming a friend , I could never thank you enough .

Perfect_Metricist Another pretty soul I found here on wattpad . I’m so glad I met you here . Thanks for all the time you took out to read my stuff and comment on them . You’ve been so wonderful to support and encourage me so much .

DoodlesOnMyHeart You drew doodles on my heart with all your support , your sweetness and your writings . Thanks for being there . :)

iamdivergent1abc Your poetries are so different and so intriguing . Though I’ve only managed to read a few , but I know I ’ll enjoy the read when I finish it .

cchinu Kudos to you for your short story . Till now , I’ve only read a few chapters , but I know I’ll love it .

CalebMonoran I think I already finished reading your book ? I remember the early days when your appreciation supported me in my work so much and encouraged me to write better . Will be waiting for your new books ? Sorry if I’ve not kept a record , been busy but I’ll definitely catch up !

Infinite_Flame004 I will always remember to tag you in everywhere :p just kidding , happy to have found you . :D

Jelaine_Uy Valerie1e Shootingformoons2001 Your poetries taught me much , I learned a lot . You all are amazing poets and I know , you are all amazing people too . Thanks for all the support .

I am indebted to you all for your little supports that gave me big hopes . Now , since , I’ve finished this book , I’ll hopefully give all your books a read that are all piled up in my library . ;)

This book is my first step to becoming who I want to be . This book is the one that hold all my struggles and the little stories that brought me here , this far .

Pray for me and wish me luck so that I can come up with a new book soon . Not going on a hiatus , but I will take a break now . *-* .

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••