∞ For Good ∞

•∞•∞∞•∞∞•∞∞•∞∞•∞∞•∞∞•∞∞•∞∞•∞∞•∞

I believe that all humans across the globe are connected to one another in one way or another . Humans have been living in packs since we can remember . I believe that's why , humans are indeed meant to meet new people in various stages of their lives and connect with them in a way . Life is somewhat supposed to be that way - encountering a new soul in your journey and rediscovering yourself every time you connect in a new way with a new mind . Throughout the life , we meet a lot of people , bond with them , connect to them , some bonds break , some last forever . Though , the impact in every case may or mayn't be positive always seemingly , but I think it all happens for the good . Even the bad encounters happen for the greater good , so according to that , we can say , the impact is somewhat always positive . We meet the wrong people , get hurt , scars stays and remind us how we survived it all and makes us realize the strength inherent in us . We meet the wrong people and we learn the greatest lessons of life . And , sometimes , we meet the wrong people to meet the right ones . Even though the world is divided by so many borders , we still are connected . The thought that we all are connected by so many strings is just unexplainably amazing . By string of hope , love , struggle , dream , pain , passion , ache , history , guilt , secret , war , anger , jealousy , hatred - so many strings of so many human emotions , we are all connected . If we look closer  , we will always find someone just like us . I think , it's somehow just a different kind of beautiful how we humans influence each other in so many ways without doing much . I think that's what hold us together . How we all come to this world unsullied and how we go through so much while growing up and all that we go through mark us , tattoo our soul . Everyone has a story to tell , has grudges against , has unhealed pain , has never subsiding regrets , has lost stories , has long gone memories , has so many “ what ifs ” and “ I wish I coulds ” . And because we are all connected somehow , I believe it's important to find your right kind of people , your kind of people , YOUR people and it's important to always try to keep them in your life . I believe that souls across this universe are allied together in one strand of million shades of left out faded pixie dusts that once used to effervesce bright like sparkles of morning light peeping through  a window of a happy home . Faded pixie dusts because we all had our good times and we all have our regrets , million shades of so many emotions all tied together in one strand of thread - humanism . Melancholy and bliss holds us together . What are we if not engaged with another among us ? Humans are always engaged with other humans , through love , hatred , war , memory , guilt , past , future , history , compassion , kindness , hope , dream , wish , aspiration , truth , lie and so much more . And we pass our whole life being engaged in one way or the other , till we depart one day and bid adieu to this world . Staying around other souls and getting bruised is maybe better than staying intact but isolated and never knowing the bliss of feeling happiness after surviving heartache and misery . A simple smile , a simple compliment , an eye contact , a soft touch - all celebrates the unfelt bond between our familiar faces and strangers too - everything celebrates the optimistic impact we have on one another . Being around each other is what celebrates the true essence of human life and that is how the positive energy is generated . And this positive energy when surpasses the world , our world gets blessed with the million stories of millions of souls .

•∞•∞∞•∞∞•∞∞•∞∞•∞∞•∞∞•∞∞•∞∞•∞∞•∞