Chapter 44- Let The Games Begin.

[Louis' POV]

I've been standing on the lads front porch for about two minutes now, but no one has bothered to answer the door. Harry told me earlier today, that Zayn was staying home with, Ava, today since she was under the weather, so I know that he has to be home. Plus, his car is parked in the driveway.

Not that this has to do with anything, but I think that there is a possibility that I might have seen someone lurking around their house a minute ago. The figure was too quick to make out, but I know good and well that it was definitely not a dog. Not at all.

My hand goes up for the door one, last time, and I'm hoping that I get a response this time. Even if Zayn doesn't want to talk to me,"Zayn? You in there, mate?" I wait for a moment.

No answer.

Finally, after making my decision, I sigh to myself, and turn on my heels to start back to my car. Zayn must not be home. Or, if he is, he must have been sleeping upstairs or something, because I also rung the doorbell a few times as well, and I know that he would have definitely heard that.

I'm halfway off the porch when I hear the sound of the front door open, and someone calling my name,"L-Louis?" I turn towards the direction of Zayn's voice, and I gasp at the sight I see.

I sprinted over towards the younger lad, wincing at the amount of blood all over his shirt,"Zayn, what happened!? Who did this to you!?" I ask.

Zayn doesn't answer as tears stream down his face. He's shaking in fear, his eyes are planted on the ground, and he doesn't seem to be fine, obviously.

"Zayn, answer me, please." I beg.

He shakes his head constantly, backing up further into the house,"Did you see him?" His eyes shift back and forth.

"See who? Who are you talking about, Zayn?" I step inside, and Zayn fails to reply to my questions once again, and I shut the front door.

Instead, the man leans against the door as soon as I close it, and almost immediately locks it,"He...killed him." Zayn sobbed, slowly falling to the ground."He killed him, a-and it's all my fault..."

I kneeled down to his level, eyes widening at the bloody knife near the welcome mat,"Zayn, tell me what's going on!" My voice rises a bit. I need to to explain. He's seriously scaring me right now.

"Are you hurt!?" I try again, but he just lays his head down in the crook of his arms with his knees up to his chest.

The crying doesn't stop completely, but he does calm down a bit to speak,"I...stabbed him." Zayn mumbles.

"Who?" I look around, noticing that Ava was sound asleep on the couch. I needed to put her upstairs. Away from, Zayn. We needed to talk, and I don't want her to wake up, and see her father, covered with fresh blood.

"Tyler!" Zayn is full out in tears, gripping his forehead in the process."He killed, Niall! And it's all my fault!"

The reaction on my face goes from simply scared to completely terrified. What does he mean that Tyler killed, Niall? For a matter of fact, who the hell is, Tyler? Why did Zayn stab him?

I briskly stand to my feet, and place my hand gently on Zayn's shoulder,
"I'll be back in a sec. I'm just gonna put Ava in her bed, so we don't wake her." Like I had expected, Zayn, remains in silence, and the quiet sobs continue on.

I slowly make my way over towards Ava's sleeping figure on the couch, and carefully lift her in my arms. Taking her blanket with her, I circle around the long couch and head upstairs.

[Harry's POV]

Carrying a five year old with my almost, five month baby bump, and a bag full of groceries in my hands was not my plan when I pulled into the driveway. But, when your husband fails to answer any of your phone calls and text messages, you have no choice but to. Seriously, I've called Zayn over four times, hoping that he would pick up, but he hasn't. Which is weird. Zayn never misses any of my calls.