Chapter 25- Hotels & Tests

Harry's POV
Since Zayn and Perrie have left for their business trip, the past day or so have been extremely peaceful, well for me at least. Usually people would complain about taking care of three hyper five years olds, but not me. The only thing that I should be complaining about is Perrie and Zayn staying in the same hotel together, but luckily Zayn promised me that he would stay on a separate floor than her, which is a huge relief for me. I know that I was probably overreacting about the whole same floors situation, because Zayn got a bit aggravated, and he had to kiss me to make me shut up. I hate it when he does that, but for his luck, it works every time.

Plus, I know that Zayn wouldn't do anything like that with Perrie...well at least not anymore. The fact that she's trying to get Zayn back makes me sick to my stomach, literally. I'm not the type of person that would try to start trouble with people, and apparently Zayn is making it seem like I am. He even tried to convince me to talk to Perrie alone, and work things out between me and her. So I just simply told told him no, and moved on to a different conversation. I feel really bad, for not listening to his lectures, but I just had to. He's getting on my nerves.

Surprisingly, before he left. He said that he wanted to have a long private face to face talk with me. Of course I did agree with him, but there's only on thing bothering me, and it's playing over and over inside of my head, and it was right before he left for the trip.

[Flashback]
Him and Perrie were saying their goodbyes, and I was watching him kiss Caden and Ava's foreheads, telling them that he would be back shortly in a few days. I of course was relieved when he was leaving, but it wasn't just him.

The kids stepped back after they understood why he was leaving, then Zayn turned around intertwining his fingers with mines. He gave me a slight smile, and sighed."I know that there a lot of tension in the air around here, and I just don't want to come home to us fussing anymore." He said.

I nodded, agreeing with him."Yeah, me too. I hate it when we fuss. We both know that neither one of us are the arguing type." I stated.

"Definitely." He says nodding."So me and Perrie and I have to go now, but I'll call you as soon as we get there." I smiled giving him a tight hug, but then he suddenly pulls away, leaving me in confusion."But I just want to say one more thing, before I go." He added.

"Okay." I said.

"I want things to be different when I get back. I want everyone to get along, and have a breath of relief. The tension between you and Perrie is unexceptionable, and it breaks my heart seeing you like this." He explained, referring to me stressing out over Perrie's arrival."I want us to be different. I want you to be different Harry." He exclaimed, then hesitated scamming my body, smiling at my appearance.

"Emotionally and physically." He says.

I furrowed my eyebrows at his words, then make my way to ask what he meant, but he then pulled me into a kiss.

Then after that, he said his final goodbyes, then me speechless and confused.

[End of Flashback]

I never understood his last sentence.
What does he mean by emotionally and physically? I mean I understand the whole emotions part clearly. He wants me to stop being so cranky and lighten up a bit on Perrie, so yeah I understand that, but the whole physically thing, I just do not get at all.

Zayn is just weird like that.

Maybe it was just nothing. I'll just have to wait until he gets back to ask about it, or the next time he calls, which probably will be some time soon.