Chapter 35- Detective Payne?

Perrie's POV
You know that moment, when you seriously want to slap a bitch? Well apparently today is that moment for me. Liam has been getting on my last nerves, and I don't know what else to do. He has been nagging me constantly, about my paperwork, and he just won't shut up! Perrie do this! Perrie do that! I just can't take this bullshit anymore! I'm on the edge right now, and I literally feel like screaming my lungs out, and I think that Zayn can relate to that too. Liam has been acting really strange lately, and that includes Sophia too. It's like they know something. Sophia has been asking me random questions about my past, and she even bothered to ask me about my psychologist issue a few years back!

That was extremely weird...

Why is she trying to find out information about my past problems? She never even bothered to worry about me before, so why now?

I walked into Zayn's office, with a cup of water and a bottle of pain killer. Apparently after an outstanding night, the man woke up this morning feeling absolutely terrible, and sadly, he hasn't gotten any better.

"Here, take theses." I said handing him the bottle of pills.

He gladly took them out of my hands, then I handed him the plastic cup, filled with refreshing cold water. I watched him slowly take the medication. After he was done, he placed the cup on his desk then sighed, laying his head down on the glass.

I stood behind his leather chair, and rubbed his back."I'm sorry, you're feeling bad, babe." I apologized sympathetically.

He lifted his head."Oh, it's fine Perrie. It's my fault, for overworking myself."

I began massage his shoulders."You were absolutely stunning last night in the bedroom Zayn! I'm surprise you even had decided to show up to work today!" I exclaimed.

"Well maybe I shouldn't have. This is one massive headache." He added, throwing his head into his hands.

"Maybe you should go home, and take the rest of the day off." I offered.

He shakes his head."Ugh no. There's too much work to be done and..."

"Don't worry about it Zayn! I could do it for you. It's the last I could do, considering what you did for me last night." I mentioned, winking.

He hesitated and smiled."Fine, but promise me if Liam bothers you in any way, shape, or form, you call me, alright?"

"I promise, don't worry."

"Good. Now how about..."

"What's going on in here?" We heard a voice coming from the entrance of Zayn's office.

Me and Zayn popped up, and I smirked."Can we help you with something Mr Payne?" I asked.

"Oh yes indeed, Ms Edwards. I was wondering if you could type this report for me? You know...since you're not doing anything at the moment." Liam says, in an aggravating toned voice.

"Whoa, whoa! Hold on a sec Liam. I have already asked Perrie to finish my papers for me! She doesn't need anymore stacks of orders from you!" Zayn stands up for me.

"Then why is she finishing your paperwork for you, mate?" Liam questions.

"I was thinking about taking the rest of the day off. I have a huge headache right now, and I don't want it to get any worse." Zayn explained.