Chapter 30- Confessions

Zayn's POV
Last night was really rough for me, and I expect bad news can come around at any point now, and I'm ready to start explaining everything. I know that Liam's going to tell Harry, because he wants everyone to confess their secrets to make things better, but what he's really doing is making things ten times worse. I'm so sick and tired of all this bullshit happening between me and Harry, and I just want to fix our relationship again, but apparently I can't now because of Liam. I thought that friends were supposed to keep secrets.

I admit it. I am still in love with Perrie Edwards, and there is no possible way to stop me from loving her. Perrie is the only one, who has actually been nice to me these past few months, so of course I'm going to be nice to her back!
I don't understand why Harry hasn't realized how much trouble he has started, and he's not even thinking about stopping it any time soon.

To be honest, I am torn between the two, and I have no idea what to do or say anymore about my complicated situation. This is the time where I need to choose, who is really worth my love. I have to raise the bars, and set the standards with our marriage, and that goes for me and Perrie's relationship. If I am really going to spend the rest of my life with Harry, I need to know the truth he is hiding behind those green eyes of his, I want a hundred percent from him, and no fucking secrets. But, if things don't work out with Harry, I will always have Perrie to stand by me, because she's truthful like that, and that is exactly what I want coming from Harry.

But now that I'm thinking of it, I'm  just as bad as he is, or Maybe a bit worse...

Harry's POV
At the moment I hate being pregnant right now, and I have to deal with this, for another five months. Apparently, since Zayn and me were mad at each other at the moment, and neither one of us wanted to be near the other at the moment, I decided to sleep on the couch last night, while Zayn took place in our bedroom. Now I have a huge backache, and it's not helping with the pregnancy either, but it is what it is I guess. It's my fault for actually doing it.

What happened between me and Zayn yesterday must have really affected him because this morning he was a whole different person. It was like he changed his whole attitude over night. He was apologizing to me constantly, sending me love messages, asking how I was feeling, and he even offered to give me a back massage before I left for work!

It was so weird...

Zayn usually does this type of stuff, but that was before that bitch entered our lives.

But, seriously though. He was acting strange as if he was hiding something from me, and I'm tempted to think that he is, but at the same time I don't believe he is. When me and Zayn first decided to get married we made a promise that we would keep no secrets from each other, and we will speak about our problems without hesitation, and what's happening right now? None of that, and we need to do it immediately, before our marriage falls apart.

It is now eleven o'clock in the morning, and I am sitting here in my office blanked out, looking into space. Everything is so stressful right now, and I don't know what else to do?

So I decided to lay my head on my desk for a second, and at least try to clear my mind. After about literally a second I laid my head down, my work phone starts to ring, so I picked it up, and pulled it up to my ear."Harry Styles speaking. How may I help you?" I said through the phone.

"Hey Haz, it's Liam."

I furrowed my eyebrows."Hey Liam. How are ya?" I asked.

"I'm good. What about you mate?"

I sighed."I'm okay, just a bit tired, but anyways that's normal. So why did you call?" I question, because he doesn't usually call during work.

There was a long hesitation through the phone, and Liam sighed."Harry I need to talk to you about something important." He says with a nervous tone.