Chapter 31- It's All Just A Joke?

Zayn's POV
I woke up to the annoying sound of my alarm going off, so I sluggishly sat up and smashed the button to make it stop. It was now seven o'clock in the morning. Last night wasn't the best for me, considering that Harry nor Perrie was sleeping next to me, so I had a hard time getting some sleep last night. Waking up to an empty space next to me was the most weirdest thing ever, and I need to fix this problem asap. I hate the fact that everything I hoped for wouldn't happen to me, ended up happening. Now I'm alone in my own hotel room.

Feeling alone is one my biggest fears, and I really don't want it to stay like this. I miss Harry, and our kids already. They always put a smile on my face each and everyday, and now Harry not even let me back in my own house again. After a long night of thinking, I realized that Harry was really upset yesterday, because he hasn't hit me like that in years, and he was crying is eyeballs out. The last time all of that happened was when we were in high school, and he thought that I was cheating on him with Perrie, which is now actually very true and realistic. That was when Harry was pregnant with the twins, and Keith was after me, so we had a lot of tough times back then too, but I don't think that any of the things back then come close to the guilt I am feeling right now at this very second.

I'm just so confused about the whole situation period.

I don't even know why I was acting that way towards Harry last night? It was so weird, and just because of my stupid attitude, I've broken my own husband's heart...again.

But, honestly I feel like Harry needs me more than anything, because that's just the way he is. When he's down I am usually there to cheer him up, but this time I'm not, and things could really turn bad, so maybe that is why I'm not as worried as I'm usually am, but I still am very, very in distress right now.

Now pulling on some clothes after my long hot shower, I laid back down on the queen sized bed, and looked through my phone seeing if anyone has called or texted, preferably Harry.

No luck.

So I threw my phone over to the side, and laid there. I cannot do this shit, for another day. I want to be in the own comfort of my home, watching Caden and Ava running around the house like maniacs, while Harry and I sat on the couch watching long action packed movies as we cuddled together in each other's arms.

Laying there in sadness, I hear a knock on my hotel door. So I quickly came to my feet, and scurried over to the door peaking through the hole, seeing that it was Perrie and Austin.

I know that if Harry was here right now, he would probably be pissed off right now, but I just have to. I need someone to talk to right now, and neither of the boys will be a help.

After opening the door, I see Perrie give me a small caring smile."Good morning Zayn!" She greeted.

"Morning Perrie." I then looked down to her son."Good morning Austin." I said giving him a slight smile, and him greeting me back.

I let the two inside, and we sat on the couch, while Austin wondered around. Perrie placed her hand on my knee.
"How are you feeling? You still upset about last night?" She asked me.

I nodded."Yeah I am."

"Do you want to talk about it over breakfast?"

I shook my head."I don't know. I'm just really confused right now, and I need to talk to Harry. I don't even feel like eating right at the moment." I responded

She stood up, and grabbed my hands.
"C'mon Zayn! You can't just sit here all day and pout about last night."

I moved to my feet, and nodded."Fine, but I'm only staying for a bit. I need to go somewhere soon."