Chapter 32- The Past Runs Into The Present

Perrie's POV
Zayn Malik.

He is the only person that is on my mind right now!

My weekend was absolutely amazing, and it is just getting better, and better! Ever since we moved into my new apartment Zayn has been giving it to me almost every night now, and he's not even thinking about regretting it. This man is the best thing that has ever happened to me, and I think that he is actually going to be mine...well that's unless him and Harry work things out, but at this point I am definitely now doubting that. It's been almost a week since Harry found out about the affair, and let me say, things are not going well for Zayn...at all.

He's been coming home after stopping by Harry's begging to see his kids, but apparently that pregnant idiot is not even letting Zayn in their home. Zayn is getting really aggravated about the whole situation, and there's nothing that I can do about it. Harry is tearing Zayn into pieces, but at least I am there to help him through this. Overall I am extremely happy about their marriage being slowly destroyed, but my plan is not really working out like the way I wanted it to.

Neither one of them haven't taken off their wedding rings yet, and it's really stressing me out.

I know that Zayn is torn between me and Harry right now, but soon he is going to need to make a decision.

And he should obviously choose me.

I mean c'mon! Zayn seriously would want that man over me!?

He must be confused.

Zayn is the type of person who doesn't really knows what he wants until he gets frustrated then when he does things don't turn out the way he wants it to, and he ends up disappointed in himself. Now usually this would be a bad thing, but surprisingly it is...for me. For the past few days Zayn has been leaning and crying on my shoulders, hoping that Harry would take him back, but curly is avoiding him and Zayn becomes vulnerable. And of course I immediately took action to hold him tight, which ended up with us having sex.

I have also noticed that Zayn hasn't been as more outgoing, and free like he used to. It's like Harry has changed him over the years, and there's no way of getting my old Bradford bad boy back.

Or is there?

I need to convince Zayn that Harry isn't going to take him back.

Niall's POV
Have you ever had that problem where you know your best friend is doing something wrong, but you still do the right thing, but they end up blaming you for something that they've caused?

Well that is exactly what happened to me yesterday afternoon between me and Zayn during our lunch break.

[Flashback]
Me and Zayn had just sat down at a small restaurant just down the street from my office. He was quite upset about something, and he wanted to talk to me, which was surprising to me because Liam worked right in the exact same building as him, plus whenever he needed to have a serious talk to talk to someone he would always go to Liam.

Because Liam's the daddy. He always has, and always will. That's never going to change.

Me and Zayn had just ordered our food, but he was constantly looking at his phone."Dammit!" He groaned before slamming his phone on the table.

I furrowed my eyebrows."What's wrong Z? Perrie bothering you again?" I asked.

"No not this time Nialler. She's actually really appealing at the moment. It's just that Harry won't answer any of my calls, or messages."

I placed my drink down."Why?" I questioned with confusion.

"You know, me and Perrie had sex, Liam ended up telling Harry, which led up to him kick me and Perrie out..."