Chapter 27- Afresh

Zayn's POV
It's been only five days since I found out Harry was pregnant, and so far it hasn't been going so well for me. Ever since me and Perrie had sex that day, I have experienced nothing but guilt. I've been having dreams about me and Harry constantly arguing, and even worse, dreams about me and Perrie having sex. Both dreams are quite weird, but the fact that they may come true scares me the most, and it's affecting me bad.

Lately, I have been trying my best to help Harry at whatever, because the pregnancy is destroying things for him, and it's getting harder for him to focus.
Like early this week Harry threw up two times at work, then had to leave early again, for the second time. He's pushing himself too hard, and now he's staying up until three in the morning to get some late work in. I tried to convince him to get some sleep and forget about the work, but apparently he is not having it.

The kids have also been really concerned about Harry too. The other day Ava came in on Harry clutching his stomach because he was having a few cramps, and a wave of nausea. She ended up running to me screaming and crying that day, but I just told her that Daddy was feeling icky like I always do. Caden on the other hand has no idea what is going on, but he has definitely been watching Harry like a hawk. But hopefully, when Harry gets a bit bigger we can finally tell them about the baby, and they would stop worrying so much.

Now I know that this is not really my business, but I have also noticed a change in Austin lately too, and it's not good. Now since he has transferred schools he isn't himself. Every time we pick the kids up, he comes home and goes straight up into the guest room. I don't know if it's the twins bringing him down, but something is seriously wrong with the lad.

Perrie hasn't really been talking to me lately, but I don't blame her. It was my fault for making the first move. I honestly didn't mean to, but it was well worth it...wait what am I saying!? I can't believe that I am actually thinking about us having sex? This is outrageous, and stupid! I am sick inside of the head! The only person I should be thinking about is Harry.

He is all that matters right now.

On my way to my office with a stack of papers I pass by Liam's office seeing him working on his computer, drinking something out of his cup.

Liam hasn't spoken to me since that day he walked out of my hotel room. He is really upset with me at the moment, and I really don't know why, but then again I do, it's just so complicated. He's probably just mad about me taking up for Perrie and stuff like that. It's no surprise. I've been through it before...several times!

So stopped at my trace, and reversed back down to Liam's office. He still hasn't looked up from his computer yet, but he definitely knows that I am standing at his door because he sneakily gazed up then moved him eyes back to the screen.

"Hey Liam. Can I talk to you for a sec?"

He gazed up, and looked at my expression, studying it."Fine, but not too long. I have work to do." He said in his stern toned voice.

I nodded my head slowly, and sat down. He stopped everything he was doing, and turned facing me. I prepared myself."So first off, I would like by saying I'm sorry." I said, while Liam nodding rubbing his chin. Then I start again."Because what happened last week was unacceptable, and I was stupid for arguing with you over something little like that..."

"Listen Zayn. I know that you're still trying to forgive Perrie for all that she has done, and I understand that, but that's not what I'm mad about." I said.

I furrowed my eyebrows."Then what are you mad about?" I questioned.

"You spending more time with Perrie than Harry. He called me crying his eyeballs out saying that you were ignoring him."