Chapter 3- Paris Delight

Harry's POV
So after five days in Paris, me and Zayn are extremely rested up.

We have had a great time so far. We took a tour around the Paris area, kissed in front of the Eiffel Tower, and of course enjoyed our amazing hotel room.

Right now me and Zayn are currently having dinner at this stunning restaurant, and we are dressed up in our handsome black and white suits.

"So when I was talking to Anne earlier, she said that Caden and Ava had a bit of an argument today." Zayn mentioned.

I nodded."Yeah mum told me about that. Ava decided to play with one of Caden's toys, and he ended up getting really mad about it." I explained.

"What are we going to do about them?"

I shrugged then took a sip of wine."I don't know. We can't really stop them for arguing all the time, I mean they are brother and sister, and sometimes siblings fuss, it's normal."

"Yeah but, I hate to see them argue so much. They can't agree with anything, they are completely opposite." Zayn stated.

"And so are we, but we still love each other, so I'm sure that they'll just grow out of it." I said knowing that the twins would just continue to constantly fuss no matter how old they are.

"Yeah...you're probably right." Zayn says.

I laughed a bit."Just like always."

"Not all the time. I'm right sometimes too. So basically you're probably right about sixty percent of the time." He recalled.

"Yeah."

He reached for my hand, and kissed it like he always does."So I was thinking that maybe we should have another addition to our family...."

"Zayn I have told you several of times, that I don't want another baby."

He gave me a pouty face that reminded me of the kids. I really do miss them right now, but at this point it's a relief not having to take care of two bouncing four year olds all over the place.

"But please just one more. I think that we can handle it." He begged.

I played with my food on my plate, then finally decided to eat it."Zayn I just don't know."

"Harry c'mon, tell what so bad about being pregnant?" He asked.

I let go of his hand, and crossed my arms."Seriously Zayn. You try carrying a baby around for nine months and see how it feels." I snapped.

"I would, but I'm not like you babe. Please tell me. Why don't you another baby?" He asked again.

"Because last time we went through so much trouble, and I don't want it to be like that again." I said as I remembered what happened a few years ago when me and Zayn were teenagers.

"Baby I assure you that will never happen again. Keith ended up in prison, Perrie finally decided to leave us alone, and plus I haven't done anything bad in a long time." He explained.

I furrowed my eyebrows."Really, you haven't done anything bad?" I questioned.

He nodded."Yeah."

"Zayn I had to bail you out of jail, because you were drunk off of alcohol, and got caught driving under influence...twice." I mentioned.

He bites his bottom lip."Right..."

"I'll think about it ok? But right now, can we just focus on our special evening?"

"Of course."

I smiled, and got up from the table."But thanks for planning all of this Zayn."

"You're welcome."

I leaned over and got close to him."And just for that. You deserve an extra special surprise tonight." I whispered inside of his ear.

Zayn eyes widened."Really?"

I nodded and hummed.

He grabbed his blazer."Then let's get going!"

~
When me and Zayn arrived to our hotel room he practically shoved me in.

He embraced me with kisses nonchalantly on my cheek all the way down to my neck, making me moan out in pleasure.

I grabbed his by his collar, and pulled him in. I quickly start to unbutton his shirt, and threw it on a nearby chair.

He unbuckled my belt, and I removed my pants in a hurry. Then at that moment Zayn gets to work.

He starts by pinning his chest into mine, then grabs my bum, making me yelp a bit.

He strokes his hands through my long hair, then I placed my hands on his waist.

The coition between us was unbelievable.

He showed an unexpected amount of affection to me as he glided his tongue down my chest.

I grabbed him by his waistline, and pushed him onto the bed.

It was my turn.

Zayn's POV
When Harry's in sex mode, he is an absolute animal. The way this boy shows his way in the bedroom was unexpectedly amazing.

Harry may seems like a calm person, but when it comes to sex, he's a completely different person.

He presses his plump lips against mine, and abruptly jumps on top of me totally turning me into pure shock.

"Are you...prepared?" He asks.

"Yes you bastard...Give it to me.."

He conjoined his chest with my tattooed one, then he bites my neck creating bite marks, and hickeys.

He squeezes my thighs and
begins to ram his body up and down across me multiple of times.

Sweat constantly runs down his face while he enhance his speed. The green eyed boy is basically doing everything at this point...

But not for long.

I intertwined his legs with my then flip him over on his back."You're not the only one that has moves."

He breathes heavily, and his chest rises."Show me...what you've...got."

And after that it was nothing but uncontrollable sex in Paris.

~
Harry's POV
So here we are in our hotel lying underneath the warm covers while Zayn is sleeping on my chest.

To be honest, that was one of the best sex we have actually had in a really long time. I mean we barely never have time to have sex, it's just that the twins are almost around us every second of the hour, and I get home from work late to get some extra paperwork done, so I guess that we really did need a break after all.

But there was something different about this time. It was absolutely amazing, I mean it always is, but maybe in was because we were in the city of love, or is it that we have matured more over the years.

But it's probably because we didn't use a condom....

Wait....we didn't use a condom.

We had unprotected sex.

___________________________
AN: So Zayn wants another baby!

But on the downside, Harry doesn't want another baby?

Will Zayn get his wish?

Thanks For Reading!!! 😊❤️