Special Chapter: Mom, What is Love?

Momo's POV

"Mommyy.. mommyyy wake up.. I will be late to schooll and you will be late to work.. and the worst is Mom will scold us" My little daughter jumps on my bed as she want me to get up before my wife is yelling at me.
"Ummm.. okay.. babyy.. I will get up" I said as I lift her as I get up and kiss her.
"Mommy.. you will not coming late to pick me up again right later?" Mimo asked.
"Ohhh.. no.. noo.. I won't.. so go get yourself prepared for school.. or the penguin queen will come and bite us.. go.. goo" I said.
"Waaaaaa" she shouted as she run out the room.
I walk out the bedroom as I found Mimo is sitting at the dinning table with Mina who is cooking the breakfast.

"Where is your mommy, Mimo.. did wake her up? She will be late for work" Mina said as I place my finger on my lips gesturing Mimo not to tell Mina that I'm a wake.
I tip toeing towards Mina as I wrap my hand around her waist.
"Good morning, Mina" I said as I shower her a kiss on her cheeks while she is startled when doing the cooking
"Oh My God.. don't do this infront of our Mimo.." Mina pushed me away as she blushed.
"Why not.. Mimo knows I love you" I said as Mina slaps my arm.
"Go.. sit at the table.." Mina said.
"Ouch.. okay.. okay" I said.

"Mom, what is Love?" Mimo asked Mina as we stare at each other awkwardly.
"Umm love is... a feelings" Mina said.
"A feelings? What is it like?" Mimo asked.
"A feeling when you really like someone and..." Mina explain
"And get married like Mom and Mommy" I continue..
"Ohh.. okay" Mimo nodded as we have our breakfast and I drive Mimo to school then going to work.

Mina's POV

Momo called me as she is really busy at the company that she couldn't pick Mimo up after her school and asking me to go instead of her..
I go to Mimo school as I wait for her inside the car near the gate.
I go out from the car soon I see the kids is going out from the school building.
"Mom" Mimo called me as I lift to hugs her.
"Ohh.. hey.. baby.. how is your class?" I asked her as I walk her to the car.
"Umm good" Mimo said as we both get in the car.
"Seatbelt baby" I said as she is putting on her seatbelt.
"Umm I thought Mommy will pick me up" Mimo said.
"Yeah.. but she is busy" I said.
"I know that" Mimo said
"Mom" suddenly Mimo called me.
"Hmmm? Yeah?" I asked her
"Today is a weird day" she said.
"Why it is weird? Something happened at school?" I asked her
"There is three people saying they love me today.. so that's mean I must marry them, must I?" Mimo said as I giggled.

"What? Three people? No.. baby.. you are too young to get married" I said.
"Yes.. they even fought because of me" Mimo said.
"Guess you have my blood on you" I mumble.
"Umm.. I was confused about that" Mimo said.
"Hey baby.. its okay if they love you.. Mom and Mommy love you too" I said.
"So I have to marry you all?" Mimo said.
"Ohh nooo.. hahaha.. you just can marry someone you love the most not everyone who say they love you" I said.
"So I can choose?" Mimo asked.
"Yes you can choose" I said.
"Ummm.. Satzu..or.. Yeonyeon.. or Jichaeng?" She mumbled.
"What? Who are they.. their name sound familiar to me" I said.

"They are the one who said they love me, Mom" Mimo said.
"Satzu is the daughter of Sana and Tzuyu aunty right?" I asked.
"Yes.. Mom and Mommy friend daughter.." Mimo said.
"OMG" I said.
"Satzu is beautiful.. I like her" Mimo said.
"What? Hahahha.. so you want to marry her?" I asked Mimo.
"Maybe... but what will I do with yeonyeon and Jichaeng then.. you said I can't marry them all" Mimo asked.
"Mimo, listen.. you are still too young about that.. you will find out who is the one that fated to marry you later.. not now baby.."  I said.

Momo's POV

I get back home late as Mina and Mimo already sleeping.. I go to bathroom and wash up.. then get on my lovely bed where my wife is sleeping. I kiss her as she suddenly open her eyes and pulled me into a hug.
"Hey.. you home?" Mina asked as I smiled at her.
"Yeah, I'm sorry.. I'm just back" I said.
"Its okay..you know.. our Mimo" Mina said.
"Hmmm? Why?" I asked.
"She said Satzu.. Yeonyeon and Jichaeng say I love you to her.. and she asked me if she could marry them or not" Mina said
"What? Guess she is just like you... everyone wants her" I said.
"But did you know that" I continue
"Hmmm?" She hummed.
"Yeonyeon is Jeongyeon and Nayeon Daughter.. Jichaeng is Jihyo and Chaeyoung daughter.." I continue.
"What?" She startled
"Yeah I meet them with their children once they are at the same class with our Mimo.. Mimo always tell me about them" I said
"Oh.. really.. the world is so small" Mina said.
"Yeah.. I guess it is smaller that this so.. it is just you and me in this world" I flirt Mina.
"Cheesy" Mina said as I tickled her.

"Ohh.. stopp.. Momo..kekekeke" she whines as I kiss her.
"I miss you" I said as Mina pushed me away and sit on my tummy.
"I miss you more.. busy bitch" she said as she grabs my collar and pulling me towards her as she is ontop of me.. placing her lips on my lips while my hand is traveling around her hips.
"Are you sure that Mimo is already sleeping?" I asked as Mina Nodded.
"Okay.. but we shouldn't wake her up" I said as Mina start to undressing me while I plant a kiss on her.
"Mommmmm!!!" Suddenly Mimo shouted and enter our room.
"Ohh fuck.." I said as I get my shirt back awkwardly.
"Oh...ohh yes baby.. why you wake up?" Mina jumps from me as walk to Mimo.
"I miss Mommy.. I want to sleep with her tonight" Mimo said.
"Ohhhh.. come here..baby.. I miss you too" Mimo runs to me as I hugs her.

"Mina" I whisper to her while we are patting our Mimo to sleep.
"Should we go?" I asked her.
"Where?" Mina asked.
"Living room" I said.
"Why living room?" She asked.
"Ummm.. just-" Mina hit my lips with hers
"You go first.. I will go.. I will make sure she is a sleep first" Mina said as I walk out from the room.
"Don't make me wait to long.. I don't like to wait" I said as Mina nodded.

That's all for the special chapter..
What happen after this... I bet you guys knows it 🙄🙄🙄 ahhahah.

Hope you guys enjoy it..