Thirty One: Oops!

*hot scene warning*

Mina's POV

She grips my hand as our fingers linked at each other, she went down to my neck as I give her a way for tasting me.. I moan for her as I felt my skin is sucked in her.. she licked me as I fight with her hand which is blocking me to touch her.
I couldn’t stand not to touch her. I keep contrary to her grips with my moan that heard all over the room while that girl keep tasting me all over my body..
"Momoooo" I moan as she finally let my hand go and put her hand between my ears, looking at me as I can felt her hot breath hitting on my face.
"I love you" she said as put my hand on her neck and her waist pulling her closer as she kiss me..
"Momo, I want you" I moan as I felt her hand travelling up from my thighs to my crotch. I wanted the ache, I want to feel that . I wanted her in me. I squeeze her on me as I felt she is thrusting in me, squeeze her tighter and tighter that I can't help to let out my scream to her ear.
"Aahhhh.. babe" she slipped her tongue in my mouth suddenly blocking my moan as I felt that I want to scratch her back..

It is hot, as I can felt her body slowly getting sweaty. She pulles off by kissing me as she buried her face on my neck, and placing her hand on my cheeks as I can felt she is deeper in me.
"Ohh fuck" I scream out as she smirks and again she grab my hand hold onto it as she trying to break free. But she just trick me. She went down as she split me in two. And suck on me as It is so sudden and make me shocked for somehow.. I arch my back as she grips my hand tight, she licked me hard and keep teasing me.
.

Suddenly we heard a strange sound.. and

*door opens*
___________________

Tzuyu's POV

We go back to the dorm as Jihyo's party ended.. it is strange that we did it in someone's room..
"Tzuyu" Sana called me as she put off the seat belt and suddenly she kiss me again.
I didn't know that Sana will make my heart trembles like this.. this is strange.. I never think  I will ended up to fall in love with the annoying squirrel like her..

"Thanks for driving me back" Sana said as she opens the car door and get out.
"Ya..wait" I said as I get out from the car too.
"I will stay at dorm... tonight.. I mean I will back staying at the dorm" I struggled as Sana smiled.
"Really?.. why?" Sana as cutely.
"C..cause..that is.. the way I can see you.. most of the time" I said as Sana giggled and throw herself to hug me.
"Why?? Why you want see me that much?" Sana asked as we walk in the dorm.
"Cause... you are my girlfriend" I said.
"Who said? I am your girlfriend?" Sana tease me.
"Hmmm today is our first day.. and we just.. did it.. so what is us if we are not dating?" I struggled as I walk Sana to her room.

"Get in.. goodnight.. sweet dream..babe" I said as I kiss her forehead as she looks at me and smiled..
She entered her room as I turn away and walk wanted to walk to my room but..
"Tzuyuuuuu" I look back as Sana suddenly hugs me again.
"Ohh? Why? Is anything happen?" I asked as she is sulking.
"I'm scared.. dubchaeng still not back yet" she said as I smiled.
"Soo? You are trying to ask me to stay with you?" I asked as she nodded.
"Why you are so spoiled? Nothing inside go in" I said as I pushed her back as I run away..
Running from that squirrel as she is whinning..
Omg.. she is so cute..
"Yaaa.. if you are not going to conpany me.. I won't let you sleep" Sana shouted as she runs to me and she jumps to me as I catch her and lift her up as she peck my lips.

"Okay.. if it is what you want.." I said as she reach my lips again while I'm holding her on my arm..
Pressed her againts the wall as we have another make out session..I reach the door handle.. and open the door as I lift Sana up and carry her inside the room but...

Oops!! There is another couple here.. guess we just distrub them..
They is rushing to grab the blanket and cover up their body while me and Sana is looking at them.
"Aigooo.. I wonder if we have another wall here so I will just staying alone in this room" I said.
"Y...yaaa.. why you guys comeback this time" Momo said
"The party was ended tho" I said as Sana buried her face on my chest.
"Babe.. you still want to stay here?" I asked her.
"This is embarassing" Sana said.
"Why? We just did it too, don't we?" I said as that couple shouted.
"Ehhhh?!!"
Sana hits me again and again
"You bitch why you say that?" Sana whine as all of us laughed.

To be continued.....

Will update soon 😉😉

Don't forget to let me know your opinion by commenting and also don't forget to vote 😉❤
Thanks for reading...