Twenty Six: Broken

Mina's POV

"I'm sorry.. Tzuyu.. I'm confused.. I'm jealous of them.. I miss her.. I...." I said as Tzuyu cupped her hand on my face looking deep inside my eyes.
"Okay, I understand it Mina.. you should have told me sooner, you just hurt yourself for being like this.. I'm sorry.. let's break up" Tzuyu said as I freeze.
"Tzuyu... I'm sorry" I said as a tear fall down on my cheeks and Tzuyu smiled at me.. she wipes the tears away from my cheeks.
"Thank you for giving you love all this time.." Tzuyu said as she bent down and connect our forehead together.
"I'm okay if you are happy, Mina.. even if it is not me being the reason of it.. I love you.." Tzuyu said as she pecks my lips that I can't stop the tears from falling down.

"Don't be worried of me, I will go to my home.. I need some time.. for my own.. I hope you understand that, Mina.." Tzuyu said as she grabs her stuff and walk out from the room leaving me alone at the room as I fall on my knees and crying..
Me... someone will just always hurt and make someone broken by what I did.. I'm really selfish.. evil.. cruel that I didn't even deserve someone's love..I'm sorry Tzuyu..

Tzuyu's POV

I close the door as I'm standing in front of it still trying to hold my tears.. but I guess I can't hold it anymore, I run to my car as the tears keep falling, why this felt so hurt? This is the feel of being broken heart? This is painful.. really painful..
"Tzuyu" someone called me as I looked back it is Sana.
"Where are you going?" Sana asked as she walk towards me.
I look at her and even cry louder like a baby.
"Come here" Sana said as she hugs me and tapped my back try to calm me down as I'm crying on her shoulder.
"It hurts...Sana.." I murmur as Sana cupped her hand on my face.
"That is love.. that is why it hurts" Sana said as I cry louder.
"Cryy.. cry it out.. Tzuyu" Sana said as she hugs me tight keep tapping my back.

Momo's POV

I stand in front of the room door as I hear the penguin is crying.. it hurts to hear that.. feeling like a shit who break their relationship like this.. I open the door slowly as I found Mina is sitting on the ground benting her knee and crying.
I walk to her as I squat down and tapped her back.. as suddenly she hits me again and again while I just let her to hit me.
"Even when you cry.. you look beautiful.. making me falling for you more" I tease her as she whines and pushed me away.

She gets up and run to her bed as she lie on it burying her face in the pillow still crying.. what to do? I hate to see her cry and I can't even do anything cause she will not get affected by what I do..
I walk towards her and sit on the edge of her bed.
"Yaa.. I never see there is a penguin who cry... this is the first time.. the penguin still cute when she cry... hahah" I make a stupid joke as she gets up and glared at me with her teary eyes.
"Not funny!" She said as she pouting
I pulled her to my side as I hugs her tight.
"I'm sorry.. Mina.. I cause this all.." I said as Mina pushed me away.
"No, it is because of me who lied go Tzuyu" she said.
"No, it is because of me who played a stupid trick to you" I said as again she glared at me
"You won't do that if I don't lie so it is my fault and I'm sorry" she said as we keep arguing nonstop blamming ourselves for what just happening and in the end the penguin fall asleep on my embrance.. guess she is tired for crying so much.. even still have a cute face when she sleeps after crying..

Sana's POV

I drive Tzuyu to her home as she is being silent  for along the way back to her home..
"Tzuyu.. we are here" I said as she keeps looking out to the window.
"Hmm? Eh? Oh yeah.." she said as she put off her seatbelt and get off the car.. taking her stuff out and look at me.
"Umm.. you can just sleep over tonight.. I mean it will be late if you come back to the dorm tonight.. I will talk to Momo about it.. so she wont misunderstand" Tzuyu said.
"Tzuyu.. me and Momo is not really dating.. we are just..." I said as Tzuyu cut me .
"I know, Mina told me before" Tzuyu said
"I'm sorry Tzuyu.. I know this is stupid.. cause I just want your attention for me.." I said as she turn to look at me with her confused expression.
"Eh?" She walks towards me and
"I love you, Tzuyu.."

To be continued.....

Will update soon 😉😉

Don't forget to let me know your opinion by commenting and also don't forget to vote 😉❤
Thanks for reading...