Thirty Four: Without You

Momo's POV

I fell a sleep with that sleepy penguin, and now I just woke up and I can't feel Mina around me. I open my eyes as I get up from the bed and run to the bathroom.
"Minaa? Are you inside?" I shouted as I can't hear any answer from her.
I open the door and found out that the bathroom is empty.
I run out from our room, run to the dorm kitchen, I can't see her.. where is Mina?

I grab my phone as I try to called her but her phone is turned off..
I run out from the dorm and go to the school building as everyone still at the class studying.
And suddenly I hear Sana's voice coming closer to me.
"Just go back to the dorm, you are injured" Sana said as I turn back and look at her with Tzuyu beside her with her swollen face.
"Momo?" Tzuyu look at me startled
"Tzuyu? What happen?" I asked
"She fought with Chaeyoung" Sana said.
"Why?" I asked.
"Cause she is the trouble maker" Tzuyu said.
"Hey, where is Mina?" Sana asked.

"That is the things I want to ask you guys, we have a rest together but when I wake up she is gone.. I can't see her anywhere.. so I came here.. maybe she is here" I said.
"Library?" Sana asked.
"No I haven't go there" I said
"Maybe she is there" Sana said.
"Okay I will go find her.. see you" I waves as I run to the library.

I open the library door as I walk inside and search for Mina.
I walk passed the bookshelf as I see a girl who is sitting on the ground
"Mina?" I called her as she look up.
"Eh? Sorry I thought you are my friend" I said as the girl get up and walk away from me.
Where is Mina? She is not even here and why she must turned off her phone..

I wandering around the school to find Mina but I can't see her.. Tzuyu and Sana even help me to find her, but no one see her.. why? She left like that?
We spent our day for finding that penguin but we didn't get to find her..
"Where is she going? OMG... why?" I shouted as I don't even know why tears come out from my eyes as all of us getting confused why Mina left and nowhere found..

Two years later

Momo's POV

I don't know what is the reason I still standing here without you, this is the day that we should have be together, as I might can see your big smile and planning for our future together but Mina, the moment you left, the whole world turned back against me..
I'm wandering like a crazy person because I miss you, Where are you? All of this time.. I didn't give up to search and wait for you.. but I know you have your own reason, and I will wait for that time to come back.. the time when we are fated to be together again.

Yes, I'm stupid because I let you go without knowing anything.. I said I was okay
But I don't know if I can make it to live without you.. I have been a crazy girl this whole time without any soul in me.. but the clock is still ticking, the flower is still blooming.. the clouds still cryinv like usually and Mina I will be the same as them, I'm still here endlessly waiting for you to come back..

"Momo" someone called me as I look back
"Let's have a lunch together" Sana said
"No, I'm okay.. you can go with Tzuyu.. I don't want to be third wheel" I said as I smile at Sana
"Until when? You will be like this?" Sana asked as I stop my step.
"Momo, you must live your life properly, I know you miss her, but we Miss the old Momo too" Sana said as I tapped her shoulder
"Happy graduation Sana, I will go back.." I sighed as I walk away from Sana
"Yaaa.. Hirai Momo.. seriously?" Sana shouted as I keep walking and ignored her..
Yes that's me now, being really careless and don't realy care to make a friend since that day she left me everything in me changed..

To be continued....

Will update soon 😉😉

Don't forget to let me know your opinion by commenting and also don't forget to vote 😉❤
Thanks for reading...

*Hiii! I'm back.. sorry for the long wait...😘*