Fourty: Soju

Mina's POV

She drives away from the bus stop as I forced to get in her car like a stupid..
She suddenly pulled over from the street and what is she doing? She leans towards me and..
"What are you thinking, Mina-ssi? Why you close your eyes? I just want to put on your seat belt" she said as I open my eyes that she is looking at me while putting on my seatbelt.
"You thought that I will kiss you?" She asked.
"No..no.." I said as suddenly I felt her hit my lips hard.
"Are you crazy?" I asked her as she smirk.
"No.. I'm not.. I will keep doing it anyway.. until you be mine again" Momo said.

I put off my seatbelt and wanted to go out from the car but she locked it.
"Heyy.. why? Where are you going?" She asked.
"I'm sorry, Ms.Hirai.. I don't want to get in the news or any rumor that the new employee flirt with her CEO" I said as she grab my wrist.
"That won't happened.. but you will see later the news about our marriage" she said.
"Let me go" I said as she let me go while her phone is ringing.
"Hello?"
"Yaaaaaaaa!!! Why you didn't reply my text"
OMG it must be Sana.. she shouted to Momo until I even can hear that voice.
"I'm with my girlfriend" she said.
"I AM NOT YOUR GIRLFRIEND" I shouted to her as she put the phone call on speaker.
"Is that Mina?.... Minaaaa? Minarii..that is her voice.."
"Sorry, Sana I must end the call" I said as I press the end call on Momo's phone..

I push the door open button and get out from her car..
"Ehh.. ya ya...Mina" Momo shouted as I ignored her and walk away..
She slams her car door and run to me.. of course.
She grab my wrist hard as she stops me from walking..
"It hurts.. let me go" I whined as she pulled my waist towards her and
"How hard you try to avoid me, the more I fight to get you back to me, you might be scared for who I am now, but you must know it Mina.. I only love you.. and It won't ever change" she whisper to my ear.

She slowly let her grips off me as she just look into my eyes while I'm still looking at her..
"Mina, it is late.. where are you staying? I will just send you home.." she said as I sighed.
"Please.. this is late.. Mina" she extend her hand to me wanting me to accept her offer.
I want to hold her hand.. I want to hug her so much.. but.. I'm afraid the things like before is happening again.

Momo's POV

Mina walk passed by me and enter my car without word.. okay.. it is better than she didn't want me to take her home..
I get into my car as I put my seatbelt on looking at the penguin who is looking out the windows.
"Ms.Myoui.. where do you live?" I asked
"Yeoksam-dong apartment" she said
"Okay" that is how I found out where she live..greatt..

I drive her to her place as she get out from my car when we arrived.
"Thank you.. Miss Hirai" she said as she walks away.
I get out from my car as I called her.
"Minaa" she looks back.
"What?" She asked.
"You don't offer your boss to get some tea or something? I'm tired of driving" I said.
"You are the one who want to drive me home, there is the market there.. just go there buy your drink, Miss" she said as she again walk away.. go inside thw building..
"Yaaa.. why so rude.." I run to follow her as she get into the lift.
"You should have invite me, Mina.. don't be like that.." I said as I grab her bag

"Ya.. why? Give me back my bag" she said.
"I will bring it for you, Mina" I said as the lift door open.
"I'm here.. now you can go" she said as she snatch her bag back to her.
"Noo.. I want to stay here" I said as I go out from the lift.
"Aishh.." Mina whined as she open her apartment door.
She entered it and she closed the door as soon as she enter but I get to hold it and slip myself in.
"Yaaa.. what are you doing? Are you a thief?" Mina said again she glared at me.
"No, I'm just thirsty.. can you give me something?" I asked.
"Tsk" she glared at me again as she walk to the kitchen and take a glass of water for me but..
I open her fridge and get my own drink..
I open the bottle of soju and drink it.
"Yaaaa.. are you crazy? You can't drive home... Momoooo" she annoyed.
"That is why I choose this.." I said as she sighed.
"So you allowed me to stay here? I can't drive back home" I said..
"Disaster.. I shouldn't let her in.." Mina murmured as I giggled..

To be continued...

Will update soon 😉😉

Don't forget to let me know your opinion by commenting and also don't forget to vote 😉❤

Thanks for reading...