Thirty Eight: Beauty

Momo's POV

"Can you just cancel all my schedule today? Replace it to another day.. today I want go to the creative division" I said to my Manager.
"Eh? Why?" He asked.
"Just do it" I said
"Okay, Miss" he said.
"And I will go alone you don't need to tag along" I said
"Why? Did I do something wrong, miss?" He asked as I giggled.
"Hahaha... no.. I want to go by myself" I said as he nodded.

I arrived at the company as I walk to the creative division office, look through the glass window as I see that penguin is introducing herself to her colleagues..she has a long hair now.. suit her.. look beautiful whatever on her..
I stand there and look at them working as I can't stop staring at Mina who is getting her first day of work.. she even smile alot.. OMG.. I miss to see that smile.. finally, I see it again..

My phone ring as I answer it, it is my manager.
"What?"
"I have place some document of the next project on your table, Miss.. you need to sign it soon"
"Bring it here.. I'm at creative division"
"Okay, I will go there"
I hung up as I turn back and someone bump onto me
"Ohh..sorry Mis-" I hold her waist as she look up
"How is the first day of work, Ms. Myoui?" I asked as she still look at me startled.
"Great" she said as I felt her hand on my hand pushing me away
"Excuse me, Miss.. I need to give this file to the creative director" she said as I hold her wrist stopping her from walking away.
"Your creative director is your CEO" I said
"Eh?" She confused

"Miss, here is your document" Manager Kim come as I let Mina's hand go.
"Okay thank you.. Mr.Kim" I said as I get my document.
"Ohh.. Ms.Myoui.. can I help you?" Manager Kim asked her.
"Where I should give this to? Is it to her?" Mina asked.
"Okay? What is it?" Manager Kim asked as I smirk and sign the document leaning on the wall hearing what they said.
"This is the new project plan for the product pack, and I should give it to my creative director" Mina said.
"Okay.. so give it to your creative director. Ms.Myoui" Manager Kim said
"Give it to her?" Mina said as she looks at me.
"Eh? Why you give it to Ms. Hirai?" Manager Kim confused.
"Cause she said the creative director is the CEO too" Mina said as I giggled.. why she is so cute.. she believed it? How can I do two jobs in once..

"No, Miss.. she is our CEO.. your Creative Director is Miss Park.. her office is there" Manager Kim pointing the room at the corner.
"Ahh.. okay.. thank you.. Mr.Kim" Mina said as she steps on my feet..
"Aahhhh.. aishh yaa" I whined as she walks pass by me.
"Miss? Are you okay?" Manager Kim asked.
"Yes.. I just got cramp.. I'm okay.... aishh that penguin.." I murmur
"Miss, are you done?" Manager Kim asked.
"Ohh.. umm not yet.. wait" I said as I check on the document.
"Why you are being here? You have someone you are hitting on, Miss?" Manager Kim asked.
"Hmmm yes..huh? Noo.. noo.. why you asked me that? Here.. go back to the office" I said as I give back the document to him.
"Seems like you are in love.. hmm" Manager Kim hummed.
"Yaaa.. go back to your office" I shouted at him as Mina comes out from the creative director office.

"Go back now, go go" I pushed Mr.Kim away as he walk away.
Mina walk towards me and bow at me then she just want to walk straight back to the office but of course I don't let her.
"Minaa-ssi" I called her as I can see her sighed at me.
"Yes, Miss.. can I help you?" She asked.
"Free up your lunch time" I said
"Sorry Miss.. I have an appointment" she said.
"Cancel it" I said
"I can't.. I'm sorry Miss" she said.
"Another rejection? Mina? Really?" I Said.
"Miss, we are at office.. I have to go back and do my job.. I'm sorry miss" she said as she turn away and walk in the office ignore me who is still standing infront of the glass wall looking at her..

Ughh.. why I can't even hate her..I just keep falling in love to her beauty.. even if I my heart is fill up by the pain of her... but still she is the one who can make the butterflies on my stomach, getting excited when I see her..

To be continued...

Will update soon 😉😉

Don't forget to let me know your opinion by commenting and also don't forget to vote 😉❤

Thanks for reading...