Fourty Seven: Come Back

Momo's POV

"You know what Momo?" Dad asked.
"What is that?" I asked back
"The Journalist is targeting her now, so I think it is the best way that you guys be careful outside" dad said.
"Yeah.. I know" I said.
"So Mina.. let Momo take you home" dad said to Mina.
"Okay" Mina said.
"But dad.. she lives alone.. can I just take her to my place" I said.
"I don't know if my daughter now ia really grow up.. why you asked me that? Ask it to your girlfriend" dad said.
"Yeah.. soo... Mina? Will you come with me?" I asked.
"Umm yeah" she nodded.
"So.. Momo.. you guys can go home.. I will take care of works today don't worry.. and have fun.. my daughter" dad said as he whisper in the end.

"Dad stop teasing" I said as Mina looks at us.
"No.. I'm not.. hahha" dad laughed
"Mina.. let's go" I said as I hold her hand out of my office walking down to the car park with every eyes on us.
"I feel like a celebrity now.. thanks to you" Mina glared at me.
"Not a celebrity.. but my princess" I said as I peck her lips and open the car door for her as she enter the car.

Mina's POV

Momo's Phone is ringging as she is driving on way back to her house.
"Can you get it for me?" Momo said as she points her bag.
"Okay" I said as I grab her phone and give it to her.
"It is Sana" I said as she takes it and answer her call.
"Hello? We are okay... on our way home.. I will take her with me to home.. hmmm.. okay.. see ya" Momo talks with Sana.
"Why?" I asked.
"She is just worried about us" Momo said as shd placed her phone back and grab my hand, holding it tight.
"Mina, please don't leave me again" she said
"Hmmmm" I nodded

We arrived at her apartment as she still hold my hand tight, seems like she really afraid that I will leave her again..
"The password is your birthday" she said as I look at her.
"Ummm just in case you want to come in" she continue as she open the door and in the moment I step in, I felt someone thrown her body to me as I hug her.
"Minaaaaa"  Sana shouted.
"Ohh.. you are here" I said
"Yes.. are you okay?" Sana asked.
"Yes I'm okay.." I said as she pecked my cheeks
"What are you doing alone, here? In your ex girlfriend house?" Momo asked Sana.
"Hey, she is not alone.. you think I will let her come alone?" Tzuyu comes from nowhere with a glass of water and she gives it to me.

"Hey.. Mina.." Tzuyu smiled at me as I take the glass.
"So you guys getting back together?" Tzuyu asked as Momo walk into her room leaving three of us.
"Yeah.. it is just happen because she tell the world that I'm her girlfriend before asking my permission about it" I said as Sana smile at me
"Yeah it is because she Loves you, babe" Sana said as she cupped her hand on my cheeks
"Listen, Mina.. don't think bad about the past.. I know what is the reason you left us.. even if you don't say it.. I know it.. but now.. please don't think about it again... you must just have everything that make you happy.. and that everything now is here..with you.. fight for you to get back with her" Sana said as she steps back and I felt a warm wraps on my waist from back.

I turned back as I see my everything smiling at me..
"I love you, Mina" she said as she placed hed lips on mine as she begin to travel inside me.
"Sana, should we go?" I heard Tzuyu whisper to her girlfriend.
"Yeah, I think" Sana said while me and Momo still making out infront of them.
"Momo... Minaaa.. we will go back first.. we are busy.. byeee.. see you.. Momo fighting!!!!" Tzuyu shouted as they get out from Momo apartment.
Soon after the door closed click heard Momo pushed me to the sofa as we continue to make out.
"I miss you so damn much" Momo said as she pulled off
"Me too" I said as I loop my hand on her neck pulling her back to me and kiss her deeper and deeper..
I don't know that my love to her is getting stronger and stronger even after I left her for really long, it makes me more in love with her..

To be continued....

Will update soon 😉😉

Don't forget to let me know your opinion by commenting and also don't forget to vote 😉❤
Thanks for reading...