One: That Name

Momo's POV

Graduating from junior high school, not even mean that we are free from school, yes, we have to continue to a high school. I'm not going to move to Seoul for my high school but, the situation force me to, My dad is going to move here along with Mom and my sister. Why we have to go to school for studying? Can we just study at home? Hmmpphhh.. it is just wasting time on the textbook and didn't even get anything from the teacher, yes the stupid me.
"Momo yaaa~" Mom shouted as I have to go to the school, running down the stairs with my luggage on my hand.
"Aishhh yess, waittt" I whined as Dad run to me and help me with my stuff.

"Ahh why? Why I have to stay at school dorm? Can I just stay with you guys?" I asked Dad and Mom as they sighed.
"Momoring, it is better if you stay at your school dorm, be more independent and you don't have to wake up earlier to catch the bus from here to school, you know you have a really long way to go to school," Mom said.
"Yeah I know, so why I must get into that school? There is no any nearest school to home?" I whined.
"Still such a baby, huh? Momoring? We will visit you often there" Dad said as he keeps driving me to my new school. The most popular school in Seoul and it is a female high school which is full of the beautiful, rich girls from any country and also the clever one, I will be the dumbest there.

I open the car door as I step out, looking to the huge elegant luxury buildings in front of me, with all the student running inside the building.
"Momo, you can go inside alone, right?" Dad asked as I still amazed by the school that I will attend from today.
"Momoring?" Mom waves her hand in front of my face and makes me come to my sense again.
"Eh?" I look at her as she giggles.
"You can go in alone? You are a high school student now" Mom said as I nodded.
"Good luck, baby dad and mom will miss you," dad said as they give me hugs and kiss on my forehead.
"And Momo, your teacher said that your dorm room is room 222 with two of your roommates" Dad said as he walks back to the car.
I nodded at them as I walk backward pulling my luggage waving goodbye, smiling till they left and.

"Braaggggggg"

"Ouchh" I whined as I bump into a beautiful girl with her stuff scattered on the ground.
"Oh my God," she said as I get up.
"I'm sorry," I said as she is picking up her stuff and glared at me.
"Tsk tsk.. new girl?" She asked as I nodded.
"Looking for the dorm?" She asked again as she patting her clothes that get dirty because of falling down before.
"Y...yes," I said.
"Go there" she points the building on my left side.
"Ahh thank youu" I said as I bow to her.
"Yes, my pleasure, beautiful" she said as she winked at me and run inside the other side building.
Who is her? She looks cute..

I walk inside the building that the girl tells me before, with every eye on me, all the girls walk pass trough me looking at me like I'm a criminal or something. Hmmpphh
I walk upstairs as I saw the room number on the door one by one.

"219........ 220.......221..... yeahh here is it 222"

I knock on the door as no answer from inside.
For a long time like stupid...
Eh? Why I'm so stupid? I have the key.. omg so stupid..
I unlocked the door as I enter the room pulling my luggage inside as I see the super tidy girly room ever.
Where is my bed? Hmmm...
I look around as I found the bed at the corner and place my stuff near my place around the bed.

I get out from my room at dorm as I guess both of my roommates is not here. Maybe they are having a school tour or something hmm.. I walk around the dorm as I stop at the living room and take a seat there.

"Hey, you know? The black swan still continue her school here, she said that she want to move away but yeah she didn't"

"Yeah, because of her crush is here, even being her roommates here, this year"

"Sstttt.... hey hey... her crush is here, stop talking about her"

Some girls talking and gossiping about the another girl? Hah.. this will happen everywhere, talking about people behind their back.

"Banggggg" the tall girl walk towards the gossip girls and hit the table hard as I startled and look at them

"Talking about me? And Mina? Huh?" The tall girl said as the gossip girls stand up looking down to the ground and walk away.

Eh.. that name...wait, did she said Mina? Mina the black swan?

Myoui Mina?

She is here? Really?

To be continued....

Will update soon 😉😉

Don't forget to let me know your opinion by commenting and also don't forget to vote 😉❤
Thanks for reading...