Twenty Four: Selfish

Mina's POV

I run back to the table grabbing my book and my stuff, with a rush that Sana come back and
"Hey, Mina are you done? Where are you going?" Sana asked.
"Do..dorm.. I want to go back" I said as I felt being a coward again to Sana..
"Ohh okay" Sana said as I walk away and back to the dorm
what just I did with Momo.. what if Sana knows it? Why Momo Kissed me? She really still loves me? But why she date Sana?

"Minaaa.. waitt" someone runs from behind as I look back it is Momo.
"Hey, let's go back together" Momo said as she walks beside me.
"Umm? Huh? Sana?" I asked.
"She is going to have a meeting with the organization and asked me to go back with you to the dorm" she said as I nodded.
"You know.. I think we need to talk, Mina" Momo said as we are back at the dorm, walking yo our room and I still ignored her

We entered the room and place our stuff on the place. Then I look at Momo.
"Can I asked you something?" I asked her.
"Sure, penguin" Momo said as she walk towards me.
"Why did you do that?" I asked.
"What? The kiss?" Momo asked as I look at her.
"Cause I still love you Mina" she continues.
"But why you date Sana?" I asked.
"It is because the misunderstanding that everyone now knows that I have a crush on Sana.. but the fact I just have someone that I have an eye for and it is you" Momo said.
"But why? Sana likes you.. you played with her? Why?" I asked.
"She doesn't love me, she loves someone else and she told me that" Momo said.
"Who?" I asked
"I can't say it, you must asked her yourself" Momo said.
"So why you guys are dating if none of you guys have a feelings towards each other" I asked.

"Cause I want to see if you are jealous or not, if you still love me or not.. I'm sorry this might be evil way but... Mina.." Momo said as I cut her.
"But you know it Momo, I have a girlfriend, I have Tzuyu" I said.
"But you really love her? And why you are being jealous of me and Sana? You even kissed me back?" Momo said as I am speechless.
"Are you sure that you are in love with Tzuyu? I won't force you to love me back Mina.. I just want you to be happy.." Momo asked as again I can get any words out from my mouth.

"So what to do if I said that I love you and I fall back to you? It will just made me be myself before, being a cheater and hurt Tzuyu again?" I shouted as she suddenly hugs me.
"But you will just hurt more people if you stay being like this, I know I'm being selfish here, but I just don't want you to make Tzuyu another me, before it is late, I mean you can tell her if you do love me, and if you don't.. I will just give up and I won't distrub you again" Momo said.

"I miss you, the reason.. I broke up with Chae is you.. I realize that I just love you.. I date her because I don't want you to date a cheater like me, I don't deserve your love Momo.. I'm a bad girl.. I shouldn't have came into your life and break your heart.. that is why I choose to be with Chae I don't want to hurt you more and make everyone see that you date a cheater like me" I said.
"No, Mina.. I love you no matter what you did to me, no matter what they said, I don't care.. and now I just want to asked... do you still love me?" Momo asked.
"I don't know.. this is frustrating.. I... I miss you.. and you know about Tzuyu.. what should I do? What is wrong with me.. I just don't know" I said
"But I know you still love me, right? It is just you want to hide your heart so you won't hurt Tzuyu? But if you keep doing that you just shaking up my feelings.. what I want now is just I want to love you, I want to be with you.. this is selfish but this is the fact.." Momo said as I pushed her away.

"Are you hurting or are you scared? Why can’t you say it? Let’s stop playing hide and seek, we can tell Tzuyu about this, Sana too" Momo said
"Momo.... I need some time" I said.
"Okay, I will wait Mina..I will do anything you want.. just remember that.. I only have you in my eyes" Momo said as she walks out the room leaving me alone as she might know that I need my time alone...

To be continued....

Will update soon 😉😉

Don't forget to let me know your opinion by commenting and also don't forget to vote 😉❤
Thanks for reading...