Fourty Four: Crush

Momo's POV

She slowly put her hand on my neck.. I thought she is going to make her move but.. she pushed me away...
"Momo.. This is not right" she said as she gets out from my car..
"Mi..Minaaa.. hey" I shouted as I get out from my car and Mina walk away from me to the bus as she left..
I walk back to my car and drive back to the office as I continue my work..

"Miss, here is the thing you want" Manager Kim said.
"What?" I asked.
"The information file" he said.
"Okay.. thank you" I said as I take the flashdrive and connect it to my computer..
Searching for Mina's Information.. and.. yeah.. I got it.. her phone number too.. I grab my phone and text her as soon as I save her number..

Momo: Hi!
FutureWife🐧: Who is this?
Momo: Your Future.. hey.. are you free tonight?
FutureWife🐧: Who are you?
FutureWife🐧: I'm sorry I'm busy
Momo: I'm your Momoring, Mina
Momo: I will wait you at the gate later
Momo: have a dinner with me...

She didn't even reply my message until the evening come.. and me..waiting for her like a stupid.. should I text her again?

Momo: please.. have a dinner with me..
Momo: I don't like to eat alone
FutureWife🐧: SaTzu...
Momo: I don't want to be a thirdwheel
FutureWife🐧: ............
Momo: is it mean yes? Yeiyyyyy!
FutureWife🐧: I don't say anything..
Momo: I will wait for you at the gate.. see ya

____________

This is the time.. I get my car ready and wait for Mina infront of the company gate..
She walk out from the door with the other employee as open the window..
"Penguinn!" I shouted as everyone look at me and Mina who I called for.
She glared at me as she greet to the other employee and run to me.
"You make things obvious" she said as she enter my car..
"What is obvious?" I asked.
"Us" she said.
"What is wrong with us?" I said as I start the engine and drive to the restaurant.
"They think I have something with you" she said.
"I'm not calling you Mina before.. but I called you penguin.. and I bet they didn't know it was your nickname.. you are the one who walk to me and make things obvious, Mina.. kekekekeke" I giggled as she hits me.
"Yaaa.. shut up" she whined.

Finally we arrived at a restaurant as I walk into it with Mina followed behind..
We have a seat as we ordered the food and suddenly Mina get up from her seat.
"Eh? Where are you going" I asked.
"Toilet" she said as I nodded and seeing her walk to the toilet..

Mina's POV

Why am I here? That Momo is really making me frustrated with my feelings.. she is so good for tricking me now..
I walk out from the restaurant wanted to go back to my seat but.. wow.. what I just see?
A girl is kissing my Momo? What the heck?
"Yaaaaa!" I shouted at them as the girl look at me.. she is?
"Kim Dahyun?" I said as I walk towards them
"Oh Hi.. Minaaa.. it has been a long time" Dahyun said as Momo grabs my wrist.
"Mi..Minaa.. it is not like what you see.. don't get it wrong" Momo said
"Yes It has been a long time.. How are you?" I ignored Momo and talk to Dahyun.. pissing off..
"Fine.. as you see.. so you two are here together?" She said.
"Yes" Momo said.
"No" I just met her here unintentionally.
"You should just join us" I said as Momo looks at me.
"Yaa.. what are you saying?" Momo whisper as I glared at her.
"Shut up" I clench my teeth and knocked her hand off me.

We have along talk and dinner and wanted to go home after that.
"Momo.. I will call you later" Dahyun said as she waves at her and winked..
Ehhhh.. that girl.. is she hitting on my Momo? Aishh.. annoying
"Okayyy.. see you" Momo waves at her as I hit her head.
"Let's go back" I said.
"Yaa.. why you hit me?" she asked.
"So why you kiss her? Are you dating her? You kissed me and now you kissed her.. what a bitch" I cursed as I walk to her car and get in it.
"Oooooo.. Jealous..." Momo said as I ignored her.
She entered the car as she again tease me.
"Mina, are you jealous? You know.. I think she has a crush on me this recently.. that is why she kissed me" she said.
"Shut up" I said as I look out to the window.
"Mina, I love you.. and I know you still love me.. so let's just start over.. you and me" she asked as she grab my hand..

To be continueddd...

Will update soon 😉😉

Don't forget to let me know your opinion by commenting and also don't forget to vote 😉❤
Thanks for reading...