Twenty Two: Reason

Momo's POV

"Momo... Momo... Wake up" someone called me as I slowly open up my eyes.
"Hey, you gonna be late.. come on wake up" I open my eyes as I see a beautiful penguin is calling me up.
"Umm yeah yeah.. I'm up" I get up as Tzuyu get out from the bathroom.
"Come on, Momo.. get up and prepare before bell ring" Tzuyu said as I get up and walk to gey my towel and go inside the bathroom.
I'm still really sleepy.. hoamzz... I must go to school again.. what a hell..

"Momo, we are going first.. are you okay?" Tzuyu shouted as I done my bath and get out from the bathroom.
"Okay, you can go first" I said as they smiled at me and open uo the door ready to go but..
"Ohhh hii.. Sana" Tzuyu said as the squirell brags in the room.
"Our Momo haven't get prepared yet?" Sana said
"Wait.. I will be done in some minutes" I said as I grab my clothes and put it on rushly.
"Woooo.. sexy" Sana tease.
"Hey, we will go first, see you guys at school" Tzuyu said as I see Mina is pulling her out without any words come out from her.

"So, anything happen, last night.. why you and Mina looks awkward?" Sana asked as I watch myself on the mirror.
"She called me, crying.. lastnight..after I walk back from your room" I said.
"Eh? Why?" Sana asked.
"She get stalked I think and Tzuyu didn't answer her calls so she called me" I said
"Uuu what an angel" Sana tease.
"Hahah noo.. hey.. let's go" I grab my bag and pull Sana out from the room with me walking out to from the dorm go to school

We walk in the class together as everyone staring at us.
"New born couple... ehmm.. congrats guys.. long last.... you guys looks good together" all of our friend cheers as Sana smirks
"See the problem you create?" Sana whispers
"Hahah.. its an accident" I laughed as we walk to our seat.
Sana place her bag beside Mina and sit down, I walk to my seat as Sana stops me.
"Babe" she called as I stop and turn around to look at her and Mina just look at me too.
"Today I have my cheerleader practice so..." Sana said as I tapped her head
"Okay, I understand.. I will see you after your practice, call me when you done" I said as Sana smiled.

Mina's POV

Tskk... why they are showing off their relationship.. it is annoying for some reason.. why Momo is being sweet to her.. and me last night.. she is not planning something bad right?.. ohh gosh...
"Why do I care?" I mumble out that words as Sana looks at me.
"Hey.. what is it? What did you said?" Sana asked.
"Umm.. noo hahha.. nothing" I said as I smile awkwardly to Sana.

The class done as I wait for Tzuyu infront of the class as Momo and Sana walk out together.
"Umm Mina, we will go first" Sana said.
"Okay, I will be here wait for Tzuyu.. see you" I said as I waves at them. Looking at their back and for somehow I felt something annoyed me..and I don't really get it.. is it Momo? Or I'm just don't like Sana date my ex..
I quietly stand at spot looking af them from behind..
Talking to myself, even want to take another step back again, Getting farther away from them until I can't see them.

Did I jealous? For Momo? Why these days I keep thinking about her and Sana.. even care about them, about their relationship that I shouldn't get into.. noo...noo.. Mina you just can't love her anymore, you have a girlfriend and she does.. but why deep inside my heart
It hurts, it hurts that I see her with someone else.

You are just already in the past, those days of us should be erased now.. I shouldn't think about it again.. but my mind keep flashing all about you and me, Honestly, I'm so tired that I think I miss you.. but I just be a coward to hide it, even hide the fact that you are my past from my girlfriend.. but the fact is that it's already over between us.

I just can't love you anymore, I will just hurt you again. I even try forgetting you, erasing you when I'm still with Chae but I can't.
But I think I love you even more, Like a fool, I'm holding onto you until I found Tzuyu now..
That I'm happy with her and forget about the reason we broke up, the reason I leave you.. the reason..me the bad girl.. that will always be the reason to break your heart.

To be continued....

Will update soon 😉😉

Don't forget to let me know your opinion by commenting and also don't forget to vote 😉❤
Thanks for reading...