Thirty Five: That Voice

One year later

Momo's POV

"Miss.. you will be the judge of the recuitment for the new employee" manager Kim said.
"When?" I asked
"Tomorrow, that is all your schedule, we got so many appliers this year" Manager Kim explain as I nodded.
Me.. Now is a CEO of my Dad's company.. I didn't really care for what I do now.. it feels like I just do everything for passing the day.. without any soul in me.. without any excitement for having a new day that now feels really bored to me without her..

Everyone try to bring my smile back, but I can't.. I try to forget her.. but it never works.. I know it is painful.. It is hurt that I love someone who always left scars in me.. I don't even can feel that pain anymore.. what I have now in my heart is her.. how hard I try to hate her to forget her.. the more I love her and miss her..
I don't even know what she did to me until I fall for her this bad, I reject a tons of people who is hitting of me for her.. still waiting for her still hoping that she will come back, I know it is stupid.. but that is what my heart want.

"Momo, what are you thinking about?" Dad tapped my hand while we just about start to have a dinnee together.
"Huh? Umm noo.. let's eat" I said as I grab my spoon and dig in.
"Momo, you are not my Momo all this years.. why? You can tell dad" dad asked.
"Nothing just tired" I smiled at him as he holds my hand
"Momo, Dad feels sad to see you this lonely.. you can just move back to home.. live with us" dad said.
"No, I must be Independent now.. " I smiled at him again
"So find someone who live with you" dad suddenly said.
"I have peachy at home" I said.
"Okay, he is a pet.. I mean someone you will marry.. boyfriend or girlfriend?" Dad said

"I don't have any plan to get married" I said
"I know what I mean is first find a boy or a girl that you love" dad said.
"No one.. I won't love them..dad let's eat" I said as he sighed and we continue to eat..
Yeah.. I won't get married if it is not Mina.. I won't love anyone if it is not Mina..

______________

"Good morning, Miss.. we have to go to the interview hall like what I said yesterday we will have-"
"Yes I know" I cut him as we enter the lift
"Good morning Miss" everyone bow and greet me as they enter the same lift with me..
The lift door is closing slowly as I saw someone is running to get into the other lift in front..
She looks like... MINAA.. I push everyone infront of me and slipped my hand to the door when it is almost closed.
"Miss?" Manager Kim shouted as I make it to run out from the lift and look at that lift destinantion.
"Ohh fuckk... 8th floor?" I run to the stairs as all the lift is occupied.

I run like crazy to the 8th floor.. it's okay.. I haven't felt this for along time.. I mean I'm being this excited for seeing someone.. I hope I didn't see wrong.. it is Mina..
I arrived at that floor as I wait in front of the lift.. until the door is open one by one but I didn't see Mina.. there is no penguin here.. what am I doing?
"OMG. Miss.. why are you running?" Manager Kim asked as he followed me.
"No, I saw a wrong person, let's go" I said as I want to enter the lift but Manager Kim stop me.
"We are at this floor too Miss" he said.
"Ohh.. really? Okay" I said as he lead me to the hall.

I do the interview to all the appliers at the hall.. with the other staff with me.. what can I do is just..
"Next....next...Next.. please Next" no one that can make me satisfied with their answer and it is already the half of them.. we have spent half of our day.. I'm really bored and tired.
"Can we just go back? This is useless" I sais to Manager Kim.
"We still have alot outside, Miss" he said.
"Okay, so.. Mr. Park and Mrs.Jung.. you guys do the interview I will just hear it.. really I'm tired " I said as they agreed.

"Next.. 202.. 203.. 204 please enter"
"Okay please introduce yourself 202"
"Hi! My name is Hye Rin........."
"Hello! My name is Hyo Jin......"
This is boring.. I must be fell a sleep now.. fucking really sleepy..
"Next.. 204.. please Introduce yourself"
"Hi.... I am Myoui Mina...."
What? Wait.....
That voice that name.. what? Mina?

I look at them as I found Mina is staring at me..
Am I in my dream? I search for her application form and I read it

Myoui Mina
From Japan
24th March 1997

I get up from my seat as I everyone look at me.

"WHERE THE FUCK ARE YOU GOING ALL THIS TIME?"

To be continued...

Will update soon 😉😉

Don't forget to let me know your opinion by commenting and also don't forget to vote 😉❤
Thanks for reading...